The 37th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards will feature a tribute to American Bandstand and Dick Clark, with Cher, Barry Manilow, Garth Brooks, Marie Osmond, Ann-Margret, Frankie Avalon, The Spinners, Jay Leno and Simon Cowell among those scheduled to be part of it. Hosted by Regis Philbin, the Daytime Emmys will air live from the Las Vegas Hilton on Sunday, June 27, on CBS. This morning CBS also announced a new summer special from the Paley Center, TV’s Greatest Surprises. Hosted by Jeff Probst, it is billed as a “countdown of television’s 30 biggest surprises in prime-time television history.” One surprise? That we actually need a special to count them.
EMMYS: Dick Clark To Be Honored At The Daytime Emmys
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
Latest TV News
- Chuck Schumer Demands House Dump Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes After White House Deflects Questions
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Draws Nearly 1M Viewers In VH1 Debut
- OWN Sets Docuseries ‘Released’ & ‘Checking Inn’ For Saturday Nights This Fall
- Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine’s Show Only Because He Is Fan, “Plain And Simple”
- ‘Arrow’: Katie Cassidy To Return As Black Siren, Will Be Regular In Season 6
- NFL Approves Raiders Move To Las Vegas For 2019 Season