The 37th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards will feature a tribute to American Bandstand and Dick Clark, with Cher, Barry Manilow, Garth Brooks, Marie Osmond, Ann-Margret, Frankie Avalon, The Spinners, Jay Leno and Simon Cowell among those scheduled to be part of it. Hosted by Regis Philbin, the Daytime Emmys will air live from the Las Vegas Hilton on Sunday, June 27, on CBS. This morning CBS also announced a new summer special from the Paley Center, TV’s Greatest Surprises. Hosted by Jeff Probst, it is billed as a “countdown of television’s 30 biggest surprises in prime-time television history.” One surprise? That we actually need a special to count them.
EMMYS: Dick Clark To Be Honored At The Daytime Emmys
What's Hot on Deadline
Looking Under 'Logan Lucky's Hood As 'Hitman's Bodyguard' Stands Tall With $21M Opening - Saturday AM Update
'This Is Us': Creator Dan Fogelman & Cast Tease Even More Details About Season 2 - Deadline Emmy Panel
Boston Police Commissioner Praises "99.9 Percent" Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps "Heal"
FX Acquires 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', 'Logan', 'Girls Trip', 'Despicable Me 3', 'War For The Planet of the Apes' & More Movies
Latest TV News
- Dick Gregory Dies: The Legendary Stand-Up Comedian And Civil Rights Activist Was 84
- Anthony Scaramucci Signs With Hollywood PR Firm — Report
- Boston Police Commissioner Praises “99.9 Percent” Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps “Heal”
- Donald Trump Spotlights “Many Anti-Police Agitators” In Largely Peaceful Boston; Police Confirm Rocks Thrown
- ‘SNL’ Production Designer Eugene Lee On The Series’ “Unpresidented” Year
- Boston Rally “Officially Over”, Capping Day Of Cable News Attention