Veteran comedy writer David Hemingson has been named executive producer/co-showrunner on Fox’s newly picked up comedy series Traffic Light alongside the project’s writer/executive producer Bob Fisher. Hemingson had already been involved in the pilot and key meetings leading to Traffic Light’s series pickup yesterday. Based on an Israeli format, Traffic Light revolves around three male friends. In fact, I hear it was the strong resemblance between that relationship and Fisher’s real-life close friendship with Hemingson and fellow comedy writer Tad Quill that prompted him to take on Traffic Light. Also executive producing Traffic Light are Adir Miller, Avi Nir, Ran Telem and Elad Kuperman. Hemingson has been at 20th TV for awhile. He most recently created and executive produced the studio’s dramedy series for ABC The Deep End. When that show was canceled, he went over to Traffic Light.
David Hemingson to Co-Run 'Traffic Light'
What's Hot on Deadline
Pittsburgh Steelers Will Stay In Locker Room During Anthem Today; Trump Kicks Off Sunday With Boycott Tweet - Update
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Fashions $100M+ Global Bow; 'It' Hits $478M & Spidey Tops 2017 Superheroes WW - International Box Office
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Ropes $39M; 'Ninjago' Dulls Sword To $21M+; 'Friend Request' A Loner With $2M+
Trevor Noah: Donald Trump's NFL Tweets Don't Speak For All "Conservative, Old White Men" - Tribeca TV Festival
Latest TV News
- ‘Star Trek Discovery’ Fuels Record Sign-Ups For CBS All Access
- ‘Star Trek Discovery’ EPs Alex Kurtzman & Akiva Goldsman On “Burnham’s Dilemma” & Michelle…
- ‘Star Trek Discovery’ Review: Sonequa Martin-Green Show Solid But Thrusters Not Activated Yet For All Access…
- ‘Teen Wolf’ Series Finale: The Claws Come Out For One Last Showdown And Open-Ended Conclusion
- Oprah Winfrey Asks Michiganders If Donald Trump Has Divided Country In ’60 Minutes Debut’
- Donald Trump Did Not Watch Football Today…Except For When He Did