The William Shatner starrer Bleep My Dad Says based on the Twitter account becomes CBS’ second new comedy series, joining Chuck Lorre’s Mike & Molly. For those keeping score, it’s been one comedy (Bleep) and four new drama series pickups (Hawaii Five-O, Defenders, Blue Bloods & the Criminal Minds spinoff) at CBS today in addition to the Mike & Molly order last week.
CBS Picks Up Sitcom 'Bleep My Dad Says'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate