Ralph Fiennes (The Hurt Locker), Olga Kurylenko (Quantum of Solace) and Damian Lewis (Band of Brothers) will star in a pair of projects being made by the director and producer team. Fiennes and Kurylenko will star in Prague-set romantic drama Coronet. Lewis will star in action adventure Man is Wolf to Man. Both movies are due to start filming this fall. Man is Wolf to Man is inspired by true events in French Guyana in 1934 where a group of foreign prisoners escaped from a penal colony. In another example of filmmakers having competing projects, London-based Dominic and Lee Santana were planning a prison break movie set in the Soviet Gulag, only to be blindsided by Peter Weir’s The Way Back, now being sold at Cannes.
CANNES: Fiennes, Kurylenko and Lewis Sign Up With Santana Brothers
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ‘Power’ Gets Season 4 Premiere Date On Starz
- Los Angeles Chargers Line Up Broadcast Partners
- Hilary Swank Joins FX’s Getty Kidnapping Saga ‘Trust’
- Fox To Honor Jonathan Demme On Tonight’s ‘Shots Fired’ Episode
- ‘Great News’ Off To OK Ratings Start, ‘The Flash’ & ‘iZombie’ Tick Up In Return
- Bill Cosby’s Daughter Declares Actor Not “A Rapist” As 2004 Rape Trial Looms