CAA’s non-fiction TV department has signed two production companies, Lighthearted Entertainment and Picture Shack Entertainment. Lighthearted Entertainment was formed in 1992 by Howard Schultz who has created and executive produced Extreme Makeover for ABC, Next! for MTV, and The Moment of Truth for Fox. Betsy Schechter and George Plamondon’s Picture Shack has four series in production, A&E’s Paranormal State and Psychic Kids, Animal Planet’s The Haunted and the upcoming scripted MTV comedy Warren the Ape. Lighthearted came to CAA from ICM, Picture Shack came from WME.
CAA Signs Two Reality TV Companies
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
Latest TV News
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Kyle MacLachlan Responds To Landing Golden Globe Nomination 26 Years After Winning For…
- Fareed Zakaria To Conan: Donald Trump Has Taken Over Media
- Jimmy Kimmel And Billy Blast Congress For Holding CHIP Hostage In Bid To Seal Billionaire Tax Cuts
- Stephen Colbert To Would-Be Times Square Bomber: “Seriously?”
- Netflix Inks Int’l Distribution Deal For NBC's 'Good Girls': Inside New Model That Partners the SVOD Giant With…
- Steve Edwards Out At ‘Good Day LA’ After 20-Plus Years