CAA’s non-fiction TV department has signed two production companies, Lighthearted Entertainment and Picture Shack Entertainment. Lighthearted Entertainment was formed in 1992 by Howard Schultz who has created and executive produced Extreme Makeover for ABC, Next! for MTV, and The Moment of Truth for Fox. Betsy Schechter and George Plamondon’s Picture Shack has four series in production, A&E’s Paranormal State and Psychic Kids, Animal Planet’s The Haunted and the upcoming scripted MTV comedy Warren the Ape. Lighthearted came to CAA from ICM, Picture Shack came from WME.
CAA Signs Two Reality TV Companies
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story’ At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson’s Supreme ‘Coven’ Character Returning In…
- Sean Hannity Defends Himself After Ted Koppel Says “He's Bad For America” On 'CBS Sunday Morning'
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…