CAA’s non-fiction TV department has signed two production companies, Lighthearted Entertainment and Picture Shack Entertainment. Lighthearted Entertainment was formed in 1992 by Howard Schultz who has created and executive produced Extreme Makeover for ABC, Next! for MTV, and The Moment of Truth for Fox. Betsy Schechter and George Plamondon’s Picture Shack has four series in production, A&E’s Paranormal State and Psychic Kids, Animal Planet’s The Haunted and the upcoming scripted MTV comedy Warren the Ape. Lighthearted came to CAA from ICM, Picture Shack came from WME.
CAA Signs Two Reality TV Companies
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents…
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed