CAA’s non-fiction TV department has signed two production companies, Lighthearted Entertainment and Picture Shack Entertainment. Lighthearted Entertainment was formed in 1992 by Howard Schultz who has created and executive produced Extreme Makeover for ABC, Next! for MTV, and The Moment of Truth for Fox. Betsy Schechter and George Plamondon’s Picture Shack has four series in production, A&E’s Paranormal State and Psychic Kids, Animal Planet’s The Haunted and the upcoming scripted MTV comedy Warren the Ape. Lighthearted came to CAA from ICM, Picture Shack came from WME.
CAA Signs Two Reality TV Companies
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
'Reservoir Dogs' Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He "Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out" — Tribeca
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices