EXCLUSIVE: Burn Notice executive producer Mikkel Bondesen is staying at Fox TV Studios with a new two-year overall deal for his production company Fuse Entertainment that will focus primarily on cable development. In addition to USA hit Burn Notice, Bondesen executive produces the studio’s upcoming series for Fox The Good Guys and the AMC pilot The Killing. Bondesen, who also has a literary management business, has been in business with FtvS since 2005 when he signed a first-look deal with the studio and, as part of it, pitched his client Matt Nix’s project Burn Notice. Nix also created the straight-to-series Good Guys, which is produced under FtvS’ international co-production model. Bondesen brought in the format for The Killing from his native Denmark (it’s based on the Danish series Forbrydelsen) and maintains strong ties with the TV business in Scandinavia. Along with WME-repped Bondesen re-upping his deal at FtvS, his VP development at Fuse Kristen Campo also has renewed her contract.
'Burn Notice' Producer Mikkel Bondesen Re-Ups With Fox TV Studios
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup