EXCLUSIVE: Burn Notice executive producer Mikkel Bondesen is staying at Fox TV Studios with a new two-year overall deal for his production company Fuse Entertainment that will focus primarily on cable development. In addition to USA hit Burn Notice, Bondesen executive produces the studio’s upcoming series for Fox The Good Guys and the AMC pilot The Killing. Bondesen, who also has a literary management business, has been in business with FtvS since 2005 when he signed a first-look deal with the studio and, as part of it, pitched his client Matt Nix’s project Burn Notice. Nix also created the straight-to-series Good Guys, which is produced under FtvS’ international co-production model. Bondesen brought in the format for The Killing from his native Denmark (it’s based on the Danish series Forbrydelsen) and maintains strong ties with the TV business in Scandinavia. Along with WME-repped Bondesen re-upping his deal at FtvS, his VP development at Fuse Kristen Campo also has renewed her contract.
'Burn Notice' Producer Mikkel Bondesen Re-Ups With Fox TV Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Poised To Kick 'Gravity' Out Of Orbit For The October Opening Record; 'The Walk' +81% On Saturday - Late Night B.O.
Latest TV News
- Leslie Jones, Miley Cyrus Out-Orgasm Meg Ryan On ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Crude, Rude “Message From Donald & Melania Trump” Launches Season 41 Of ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Violent Rains Flood Cannes As Mipcom Organizers Mobilize In Wake Of Disaster
- Barkeep Hillary Clinton Sets ‘Em Up For Laughs On ‘Saturday Night Live’ Premiere
- Scooter Braun & Cyber Group Partner On ‘Rock Angels’ Animated Musical Series – Mipcom
- Abby Huntsman Joins Fox News As Reporter