EXCLUSIVE: Burn Notice executive producer Mikkel Bondesen is staying at Fox TV Studios with a new two-year overall deal for his production company Fuse Entertainment that will focus primarily on cable development. In addition to USA hit Burn Notice, Bondesen executive produces the studio’s upcoming series for Fox The Good Guys and the AMC pilot The Killing. Bondesen, who also has a literary management business, has been in business with FtvS since 2005 when he signed a first-look deal with the studio and, as part of it, pitched his client Matt Nix’s project Burn Notice. Nix also created the straight-to-series Good Guys, which is produced under FtvS’ international co-production model. Bondesen brought in the format for The Killing from his native Denmark (it’s based on the Danish series Forbrydelsen) and maintains strong ties with the TV business in Scandinavia. Along with WME-repped Bondesen re-upping his deal at FtvS, his VP development at Fuse Kristen Campo also has renewed her contract.
'Burn Notice' Producer Mikkel Bondesen Re-Ups With Fox TV Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins