EXCLUSIVE: Burn Notice executive producer Mikkel Bondesen is staying at Fox TV Studios with a new two-year overall deal for his production company Fuse Entertainment that will focus primarily on cable development. In addition to USA hit Burn Notice, Bondesen executive produces the studio’s upcoming series for Fox The Good Guys and the AMC pilot The Killing. Bondesen, who also has a literary management business, has been in business with FtvS since 2005 when he signed a first-look deal with the studio and, as part of it, pitched his client Matt Nix’s project Burn Notice. Nix also created the straight-to-series Good Guys, which is produced under FtvS’ international co-production model. Bondesen brought in the format for The Killing from his native Denmark (it’s based on the Danish series Forbrydelsen) and maintains strong ties with the TV business in Scandinavia. Along with WME-repped Bondesen re-upping his deal at FtvS, his VP development at Fuse Kristen Campo also has renewed her contract.
'Burn Notice' Producer Mikkel Bondesen Re-Ups With Fox TV Studios
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC
- Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone' To Become Limited Series
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment