EXCLUSIVE: I hear Angus T. Jones, who plays Jake Harper, aka the “half” on CBS’ Two and a Half Men, is finalizing a deal with producing studio Warner Bros TV to continue on the hit comedy for two more seasons. Men is one season into a 3-year renewal from CBS. The 16-year-old Jones, of course, is one of two Men actors whose contracts expired at end of this season, along with star Charlie Sheen. Sheen’s team and WBTV are talking but I hear little progress has been made, with the two sides still apart on the money. It looks more and more like an agreement won’t be reached until Tuesday night, just a few hours before CBS will unveil its fall schedule at Black Rock on Wednesday morning.
Angus T. Jones To Continue On 'Two And a Half Men'; Still No Deal For Charlie Sheen
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Rogue One' Rises To $980M Global; 'Passengers' Takes Over Offshore No. 1 - International Box Office
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Sunday AM Update
Latest TV News
- eOne Acquires TV Rights To ‘The Architecture Of Heaven’ Novel; Michael London Producing
- ‘Sherlock’ Season 4 Finale Hits Series Low; BBC Probing Russian Online Leak
- Oprah Winfrey, Van Jones and Ava DuVernay Talk Politics At Netflix Exec’s Home
- ‘Homeland’ EP On Season 6 Debut, How Claire Danes Drama Will End & U.S. Return
- 'Sherlock' Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale’s Thrills & Heart; Is This Really 'The Final Problem' For The Baker…
- ‘The Young Pope’ & ‘Homeland’ Season 6 Review: Both Snare Spirit Of Our Times