EXCLUSIVE: I hear Angus T. Jones, who plays Jake Harper, aka the “half” on CBS’ Two and a Half Men, is finalizing a deal with producing studio Warner Bros TV to continue on the hit comedy for two more seasons. Men is one season into a 3-year renewal from CBS. The 16-year-old Jones, of course, is one of two Men actors whose contracts expired at end of this season, along with star Charlie Sheen. Sheen’s team and WBTV are talking but I hear little progress has been made, with the two sides still apart on the money. It looks more and more like an agreement won’t be reached until Tuesday night, just a few hours before CBS will unveil its fall schedule at Black Rock on Wednesday morning.
Angus T. Jones To Continue On 'Two And a Half Men'; Still No Deal For Charlie Sheen
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report