EXCLUSIVE: I hear Angus T. Jones, who plays Jake Harper, aka the “half” on CBS’ Two and a Half Men, is finalizing a deal with producing studio Warner Bros TV to continue on the hit comedy for two more seasons. Men is one season into a 3-year renewal from CBS. The 16-year-old Jones, of course, is one of two Men actors whose contracts expired at end of this season, along with star Charlie Sheen. Sheen’s team and WBTV are talking but I hear little progress has been made, with the two sides still apart on the money. It looks more and more like an agreement won’t be reached until Tuesday night, just a few hours before CBS will unveil its fall schedule at Black Rock on Wednesday morning.
Angus T. Jones To Continue On 'Two And a Half Men'; Still No Deal For Charlie Sheen
What's Hot on Deadline
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Thanksgiving Box Office +12% Over 2014, Boosted By 'Mockingjay 2', 'Good Dinosaur' & 'Creed' - Sunday AM Final Update
China Makes Space For ‘The Martian’ As ‘Good Dinosaur’ Snatches Eggs From No. 1 ‘Mockingjay 2’ – Intl B.O. Update
’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Solid In Debut; 'Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty B.O.
Latest TV News
- Jeremy Clarkson Introduces Amazon Drone Delivery Ahead Of ‘#Drive2Prime’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Midseason Finale Continues Blockbuster’s Fatal Year-End Tradition
- ‘Joy’s New TV Trailer: Fox Posts Spot Amid Initial Industry Screenings
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings