EXCLUSIVE: I hear Angus T. Jones, who plays Jake Harper, aka the “half” on CBS’ Two and a Half Men, is finalizing a deal with producing studio Warner Bros TV to continue on the hit comedy for two more seasons. Men is one season into a 3-year renewal from CBS. The 16-year-old Jones, of course, is one of two Men actors whose contracts expired at end of this season, along with star Charlie Sheen. Sheen’s team and WBTV are talking but I hear little progress has been made, with the two sides still apart on the money. It looks more and more like an agreement won’t be reached until Tuesday night, just a few hours before CBS will unveil its fall schedule at Black Rock on Wednesday morning.
Angus T. Jones To Continue On 'Two And a Half Men'; Still No Deal For Charlie Sheen
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Alien: Covenant' Adds $30M In 2nd Frame; 'Dangal' Pins $100M+ In China; 'Guardians 2' At $733M WW - International Box Office
Are Comedies In Peril On The Big Screen & Headed To Streaming? Ben Stiller, Adam Sandler & 'Meyerowitz' Cast Sound Off - Cannes
Latest TV News
- John Oliver: Donald Trump’s Last Seven Days “Absolutely Insane”
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Review: WTF Was That?
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for Megyn Kelly’s New Sunday Magazine Show
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Fans in Italy Get Episodes Early Due to Sky Italia Gaffe
- Hugh Grant To Star In Stephen Frears’ ‘A Very English Scandal’ For BBC One
- Sasheer Zamata Exiting ‘Saturday Night Live’: Third Cast Member In Week