EXCLUSIVE: I hear Angus T. Jones, who plays Jake Harper, aka the “half” on CBS’ Two and a Half Men, is finalizing a deal with producing studio Warner Bros TV to continue on the hit comedy for two more seasons. Men is one season into a 3-year renewal from CBS. The 16-year-old Jones, of course, is one of two Men actors whose contracts expired at end of this season, along with star Charlie Sheen. Sheen’s team and WBTV are talking but I hear little progress has been made, with the two sides still apart on the money. It looks more and more like an agreement won’t be reached until Tuesday night, just a few hours before CBS will unveil its fall schedule at Black Rock on Wednesday morning.
Angus T. Jones To Continue On 'Two And a Half Men'; Still No Deal For Charlie Sheen
What's Hot on Deadline
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Deleted Scene Features Tom Hardy, Prince Harry & Prince William As Storm Troopers
'The Assassination Of Gianni Versace' Season Finale: What Does Designer's Murder Mean 20 Years Later?
Latest TV News
- ‘The Crown’: The Story Behind The Salary Soundbite That Went Viral
- Lilla Crawford Books Lead In ABC’s Bobby Bowman Comedy Pilot; Will Kindrachuk Cast
- ‘King Lear’: First-Look At Anthony Hopkins & Emma Thompson’s Adaptation For BBC & Amazon
- Donald Trump Vows To Beat Up Joe Biden: Overcompensating Old Men 2018
- Byron Allen’s Entertainment Studios Acquires The Weather Channel TV Network For $300 Million
- Frank Avruch Dies: TV Personality Known For Playing Bozo The Clown Was 89