EXCLUSIVE: I hear Angus T. Jones, who plays Jake Harper, aka the “half” on CBS’ Two and a Half Men, is finalizing a deal with producing studio Warner Bros TV to continue on the hit comedy for two more seasons. Men is one season into a 3-year renewal from CBS. The 16-year-old Jones, of course, is one of two Men actors whose contracts expired at end of this season, along with star Charlie Sheen. Sheen’s team and WBTV are talking but I hear little progress has been made, with the two sides still apart on the money. It looks more and more like an agreement won’t be reached until Tuesday night, just a few hours before CBS will unveil its fall schedule at Black Rock on Wednesday morning.
Angus T. Jones To Continue On 'Two And a Half Men'; Still No Deal For Charlie Sheen
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $180M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Shake-Up At 'Duck Dynasty' Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On "Temporary Leave Of Absence"
Latest TV News
- ‘Iron Fist’ EP Scott Buck Set To Showrun Marvel’s ‘The Inhumans’ For ABC
- ASC Awards: HBO & ‘Game Of Thrones’ Lead TV Noms
- Ryan Murphy Named Publicists Guild’s Television Showman Of The Year
- FX Networks Exec Nicole Clemens Joins Anonymous As Manager & Producer
- FX Networks Promotes Gina Balian & Jonathan Frank As Nicole Clemens Exits
- Cheryl Boone Isaacs To Receive Pioneer Award At CinemaCon