The literary agency is making 10 junior agents redundant as part of its merger with Michael Foster’s MF Management. That, coupled with agent Anthony Jones resisting Foster’s blandishments and staying put at United Agents, hasn’t made for the most auspicious start for The Rights House. Matthew Freud is the new agency’s biggest minority shareholder. Nevertheless, The Rights House is confident it’s going to make some big signings from rivals UA and Independent soon. It’s going to be fascinating watching from the sidelines, seeing who’s going to jump.
Agents Losing Jobs at Peters Fraser Dunlop
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers & Stephen Colbert Take On Donald Trump’s First 100 Days
- WGA Establishes Strike Fund In Preparation For Walkout
- Tucker Carlson Ratings Keep Pace With Bill O’Reilly On Night 1
- Scott Baio Further Clarifies Comments On Erin Moran’s Death – Update
- ‘The Bachelor’s Chris Soules Arrested For Leaving Scene Of Fatal Crash
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Renewed For Expanded Season 3 By AMC