EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Aniston is joining two studio comedies. She signed on to join the cast of the Seth Gordon-directed New Line comedy Horrible Bosses. At the same time, Universal Pictures has just acquired Wanderlust, a comic vehicle for Aniston to star in with Paul Rudd. David Wain and Ken Marino wrote the script. The comedy will be directed by Wain, who previously directed Role Models, the comedy that Rudd co-wrote and starred in. Judd Apatow will produce through his Apatow Pictures banner, with Wain, Marino and Rudd also producing. Aniston and Rudd will play a married couple trying to escape the trappings of the city life for a counterculture existence. Production will begin this fall. Aniston is coming off the comedy Bounty Hunter, which has quietly surpassed $130 million in worldwide gross.
After 'Horrible Bosses,' Jen Aniston Joins Paul Rudd In Apatow Banner 'Wanderlust'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Eliza Dushku To Star In ‘The Black Company’ Series Adaptation In Works By IM Global & David Goyer
- ‘Little Big Shots’ Ratings Down But Top Sunday, NBA Playoffs Rise Big Over 2016
- John Oliver Takes On Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner On ‘Last Week Tonight’
- Fox Ramps Up Off-Cycle Development, Eyes Multiple Pilot Orders This Summer
- Coroner: ‘Happy Days’ Star Erin Moran Died Of Cancer – Update
- Disney Says Affiliate Deal Will Enable ABC Streams To Reach 90% Of Households