EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Aniston is joining two studio comedies. She signed on to join the cast of the Seth Gordon-directed New Line comedy Horrible Bosses. At the same time, Universal Pictures has just acquired Wanderlust, a comic vehicle for Aniston to star in with Paul Rudd. David Wain and Ken Marino wrote the script. The comedy will be directed by Wain, who previously directed Role Models, the comedy that Rudd co-wrote and starred in. Judd Apatow will produce through his Apatow Pictures banner, with Wain, Marino and Rudd also producing. Aniston and Rudd will play a married couple trying to escape the trappings of the city life for a counterculture existence. Production will begin this fall. Aniston is coming off the comedy Bounty Hunter, which has quietly surpassed $130 million in worldwide gross.
After 'Horrible Bosses,' Jen Aniston Joins Paul Rudd In Apatow Banner 'Wanderlust'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview