EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Aniston is joining two studio comedies. She signed on to join the cast of the Seth Gordon-directed New Line comedy Horrible Bosses. At the same time, Universal Pictures has just acquired Wanderlust, a comic vehicle for Aniston to star in with Paul Rudd. David Wain and Ken Marino wrote the script. The comedy will be directed by Wain, who previously directed Role Models, the comedy that Rudd co-wrote and starred in. Judd Apatow will produce through his Apatow Pictures banner, with Wain, Marino and Rudd also producing. Aniston and Rudd will play a married couple trying to escape the trappings of the city life for a counterculture existence. Production will begin this fall. Aniston is coming off the comedy Bounty Hunter, which has quietly surpassed $130 million in worldwide gross.
After 'Horrible Bosses,' Jen Aniston Joins Paul Rudd In Apatow Banner 'Wanderlust'
What's Hot on Deadline
Rian Johnson & Ram Bergman Talk 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Deleted Scenes And Finding Light In The Dark Of Episode VIII
Latest TV News
- “Hello, Clarice” – Jodie Foster Visits Stephen Colbert For Special Probe Into Lecter Ties To Trump
- ‘Exorcist’ EPs Talk Tonight’s Finale, Possible Season 3 & Disney/Fox Deal
- ‘The Trade’: Morgan Spurlock Dropped As Executive Producer Of Showtime’s Sundance-Bound Docu Series
- Filming On TNT Unscripted Series ‘Who Rules The World’ Suspended As Producers Sever Ties With Morgan Spurlock
- Liz Mahoney, Megan Moss Pachon, Bryna Rifkin & Heidi Lopata Form New PR Shingle Narrative
- ‘Watergate’ Limited Series From George Clooney & Matt Charman In Works At Netflix