EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Aniston is joining two studio comedies. She signed on to join the cast of the Seth Gordon-directed New Line comedy Horrible Bosses. At the same time, Universal Pictures has just acquired Wanderlust, a comic vehicle for Aniston to star in with Paul Rudd. David Wain and Ken Marino wrote the script. The comedy will be directed by Wain, who previously directed Role Models, the comedy that Rudd co-wrote and starred in. Judd Apatow will produce through his Apatow Pictures banner, with Wain, Marino and Rudd also producing. Aniston and Rudd will play a married couple trying to escape the trappings of the city life for a counterculture existence. Production will begin this fall. Aniston is coming off the comedy Bounty Hunter, which has quietly surpassed $130 million in worldwide gross.
After 'Horrible Bosses,' Jen Aniston Joins Paul Rudd In Apatow Banner 'Wanderlust'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power Rangers' Flies To Mighty $3.6M & Burns 'Life' & 'CHIPS'; 'Beauty And The Beast' Still A B.O. Monster: Thursday Previews
Latest TV News
- ‘Counterpart’ Exec Producer Amy Berg Departs After Season 1 Of Starz Series
- ‘Talking Saul’ To Follow ‘Better Call Saul’ Season 3 Premiere & Final On AMC
- House Intel Committee GOP Chair Cancels Obama Honchos’ Public Testimony On Russian Election Tampering
- Leah Remini To Reunite With Kevin James In ‘Kevin Can Wait’ Season Finale
- Turkish Government Mulls Ban Of TV Dating Shows
- ‘El Chapo’: Univision-Netflix Drama Series Sets Lead & Premiere Date