EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Aniston is joining two studio comedies. She signed on to join the cast of the Seth Gordon-directed New Line comedy Horrible Bosses. At the same time, Universal Pictures has just acquired Wanderlust, a comic vehicle for Aniston to star in with Paul Rudd. David Wain and Ken Marino wrote the script. The comedy will be directed by Wain, who previously directed Role Models, the comedy that Rudd co-wrote and starred in. Judd Apatow will produce through his Apatow Pictures banner, with Wain, Marino and Rudd also producing. Aniston and Rudd will play a married couple trying to escape the trappings of the city life for a counterculture existence. Production will begin this fall. Aniston is coming off the comedy Bounty Hunter, which has quietly surpassed $130 million in worldwide gross.
After 'Horrible Bosses,' Jen Aniston Joins Paul Rudd In Apatow Banner 'Wanderlust'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Finale Ratings Up From 2016, ‘Blacklist: Redemption’ Debuts Soft
- ‘The Good Doctor’: ‘Bates Motel’s Freddie Highmore & ‘HTGAWM’ Mystery Man Nicholas Gonzalez Cast In…
- Happy ‘Twin Peaks’ Day: Showtime Unveils Posters For Return Of David Lynch Series
- Conan Helps Donald Trump Collect Money To Pay For Wall In ‘Made In Mexico’ Episode
- David Castaneda Joins CBS Paul Attanasio Drama Pilot; Brian Unger In ‘Me, Myself & I’
- Donald Trump Takes To Twitter To Hurl More Insults At FBI As White House Leaks Continue