EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Aniston is joining two studio comedies. She signed on to join the cast of the Seth Gordon-directed New Line comedy Horrible Bosses. At the same time, Universal Pictures has just acquired Wanderlust, a comic vehicle for Aniston to star in with Paul Rudd. David Wain and Ken Marino wrote the script. The comedy will be directed by Wain, who previously directed Role Models, the comedy that Rudd co-wrote and starred in. Judd Apatow will produce through his Apatow Pictures banner, with Wain, Marino and Rudd also producing. Aniston and Rudd will play a married couple trying to escape the trappings of the city life for a counterculture existence. Production will begin this fall. Aniston is coming off the comedy Bounty Hunter, which has quietly surpassed $130 million in worldwide gross.
After 'Horrible Bosses,' Jen Aniston Joins Paul Rudd In Apatow Banner 'Wanderlust'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- ‘Spotlight’ Takes Top Honors & ‘The Jungle Book’ Wins Big At 17th Golden Trailer Awards
- Nicolas Billon Signs With The Alpern Group; Rizwan Manji Inks At Abrams Artists Agency
- Emmys: ‘Family Guy’ Takes On Donald Trump In Mailer
- Discovery Launches Cost-Cutting Effort With Buyouts And Possible Layoffs
- Lester Holt Anchors ‘NBC Nightly News’ From Trump Tower; Twitter Disapproves
- Charles Murray Set As Showrunner On Lee Daniels’ Fox Series ‘Star’ As Part Of Overall Deal With 20th Century…