EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Aniston is joining two studio comedies. She signed on to join the cast of the Seth Gordon-directed New Line comedy Horrible Bosses. At the same time, Universal Pictures has just acquired Wanderlust, a comic vehicle for Aniston to star in with Paul Rudd. David Wain and Ken Marino wrote the script. The comedy will be directed by Wain, who previously directed Role Models, the comedy that Rudd co-wrote and starred in. Judd Apatow will produce through his Apatow Pictures banner, with Wain, Marino and Rudd also producing. Aniston and Rudd will play a married couple trying to escape the trappings of the city life for a counterculture existence. Production will begin this fall. Aniston is coming off the comedy Bounty Hunter, which has quietly surpassed $130 million in worldwide gross.
After 'Horrible Bosses,' Jen Aniston Joins Paul Rudd In Apatow Banner 'Wanderlust'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale & Aftershow: "A.D." Mystery Solved; Cast Would Say Yes To Reunion - Update
Latest TV News
- Michael Bond Dies: Paddington Bear Creator & Author Was 91
- Olivia Cooke To Star In ‘Vanity Fair’ Adaptation For ITV, Amazon Studios
- ‘The Split’: SundanceTV & BBC One Round Out Cast For Abi Morgan Drama Series
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Series Finale & Aftershow: “A.D.” Mystery Solved; Cast Would Say Yes To Reunion…
- Stephen Colbert Explains CBO Score Impact On Senate Trumpcare Bill
- Fox Developing Drama From Lee Daniels & Julian Breece That Tackles Race & Class