EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Aniston is joining two studio comedies. She signed on to join the cast of the Seth Gordon-directed New Line comedy Horrible Bosses. At the same time, Universal Pictures has just acquired Wanderlust, a comic vehicle for Aniston to star in with Paul Rudd. David Wain and Ken Marino wrote the script. The comedy will be directed by Wain, who previously directed Role Models, the comedy that Rudd co-wrote and starred in. Judd Apatow will produce through his Apatow Pictures banner, with Wain, Marino and Rudd also producing. Aniston and Rudd will play a married couple trying to escape the trappings of the city life for a counterculture existence. Production will begin this fall. Aniston is coming off the comedy Bounty Hunter, which has quietly surpassed $130 million in worldwide gross.
After 'Horrible Bosses,' Jen Aniston Joins Paul Rudd In Apatow Banner 'Wanderlust'
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Bart: 'French Connection' Anniversary Reminds Industry Of '70s Devil-May-Care Filmmaking Approach
Latest TV News
- ‘Versailles’: Ovation Courts U.S. Viewers With Lush Push For Anglo-French Drama
- ‘CBS This Morning’ Hosts Name Dream Interviews In Podcast Debut: Kim Jong-Un, Bruce Springsteen, Obama
- Joanne Froggatt & Ioan Gruffudd To Star In ‘Liar’ For Sundance TV & ITV
- Michael Ovitz & Ron Meyer Discuss Bill Haber, Malibu And Their CAA Split
- Viacom Hits Debt Market With $1.3B Offering
- Larkin Malloy Dies: ‘All My Children’ Alum & Acting Teacher Was 62