EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Aniston is joining two studio comedies. She signed on to join the cast of the Seth Gordon-directed New Line comedy Horrible Bosses. At the same time, Universal Pictures has just acquired Wanderlust, a comic vehicle for Aniston to star in with Paul Rudd. David Wain and Ken Marino wrote the script. The comedy will be directed by Wain, who previously directed Role Models, the comedy that Rudd co-wrote and starred in. Judd Apatow will produce through his Apatow Pictures banner, with Wain, Marino and Rudd also producing. Aniston and Rudd will play a married couple trying to escape the trappings of the city life for a counterculture existence. Production will begin this fall. Aniston is coming off the comedy Bounty Hunter, which has quietly surpassed $130 million in worldwide gross.
After 'Horrible Bosses,' Jen Aniston Joins Paul Rudd In Apatow Banner 'Wanderlust'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Mr. Robot’ DP Tod Campbell On His Visual Approach To Sam Esmail’s Dark, Off-Kilter World
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Trailer Teases Trump’s Influence On New Season Of FX Anthology
- Sharon Levy Joins Endemol Shine North America As President Of Unscripted & Scripted Television
- ‘The Night Of’ Emmy Nominee Michael Kenneth Williams On Nephew’s Experience Of “Heavy World”…
- Riley Keough & Gina Gammell Launch Production Company Felix Culpa With Trio Of Book Deals
- Fox News Channel Dominates Cable News During Donald Trump’s Afghanistan Speech