EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Aniston is joining two studio comedies. She signed on to join the cast of the Seth Gordon-directed New Line comedy Horrible Bosses. At the same time, Universal Pictures has just acquired Wanderlust, a comic vehicle for Aniston to star in with Paul Rudd. David Wain and Ken Marino wrote the script. The comedy will be directed by Wain, who previously directed Role Models, the comedy that Rudd co-wrote and starred in. Judd Apatow will produce through his Apatow Pictures banner, with Wain, Marino and Rudd also producing. Aniston and Rudd will play a married couple trying to escape the trappings of the city life for a counterculture existence. Production will begin this fall. Aniston is coming off the comedy Bounty Hunter, which has quietly surpassed $130 million in worldwide gross.
After 'Horrible Bosses,' Jen Aniston Joins Paul Rudd In Apatow Banner 'Wanderlust'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening; 'Valerian' $23.5M Start - Int'l Box Office
'Dunkirk' Takes Warner Bros Past $1B; 'Girls Trip' Record Opening For Malcolm D. Lee; Reasons Why 'Valerian' Crashed
Latest TV News
- Lily Rabe & Enrique Murciano To Star In TNT Pilot ‘Deadlier Than The Male’
- Korean Broadcasters Introduce Kocowa To Stream K-Wave Entertainment
- Jared Kushner Unveils “I Did Not Collude” Doctrine In Advance Of Not-Under-Oath Senate Intel Committee Meeting
- Michael Phelps’ Race With A Shark (Or Not) Draws Some Viewer Ire
- ‘Alias Grace’ Teaser: First Look At Sarah Gadon As Convicted Murderer Grace Marks In Netflix/CBC Miniseries
- Miss America Pageant Brings Back Chris Harrison & Sage Steele To Host 2018 Edition