EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Aniston is joining two studio comedies. She signed on to join the cast of the Seth Gordon-directed New Line comedy Horrible Bosses. At the same time, Universal Pictures has just acquired Wanderlust, a comic vehicle for Aniston to star in with Paul Rudd. David Wain and Ken Marino wrote the script. The comedy will be directed by Wain, who previously directed Role Models, the comedy that Rudd co-wrote and starred in. Judd Apatow will produce through his Apatow Pictures banner, with Wain, Marino and Rudd also producing. Aniston and Rudd will play a married couple trying to escape the trappings of the city life for a counterculture existence. Production will begin this fall. Aniston is coming off the comedy Bounty Hunter, which has quietly surpassed $130 million in worldwide gross.
After 'Horrible Bosses,' Jen Aniston Joins Paul Rudd In Apatow Banner 'Wanderlust'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Latest TV News
- Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Santa Clarita Wildfire
- Donald Trump Ducks Roger Ailes Question Posed By Chuck Todd On ‘Meet The Press’
- Los Angeles Area Emmys: NBC4 Leads With 8 Wins; KMEX, KVEA & Time Warner Cable SportsNet L.A. Follow With 5 Each
- ‘Conan’ Returning To Comic-Con In 2017
- Lee Majors Makes His Comic-Con Debut At ‘Ash Vs Evil Dead’ Panel
- ‘Arrow’ Season 5: Evelyn Sharp & Wild Dog First Look – Comic-Con