EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Aniston is joining two studio comedies. She signed on to join the cast of the Seth Gordon-directed New Line comedy Horrible Bosses. At the same time, Universal Pictures has just acquired Wanderlust, a comic vehicle for Aniston to star in with Paul Rudd. David Wain and Ken Marino wrote the script. The comedy will be directed by Wain, who previously directed Role Models, the comedy that Rudd co-wrote and starred in. Judd Apatow will produce through his Apatow Pictures banner, with Wain, Marino and Rudd also producing. Aniston and Rudd will play a married couple trying to escape the trappings of the city life for a counterculture existence. Production will begin this fall. Aniston is coming off the comedy Bounty Hunter, which has quietly surpassed $130 million in worldwide gross.
After 'Horrible Bosses,' Jen Aniston Joins Paul Rudd In Apatow Banner 'Wanderlust'
What's Hot on Deadline
NBC Orders 'The Handmade Project' Crafts Competition Reality Series Hosted By Amy Poehler & Nick Offerman
Latest TV News
- ‘Legion’ EP Noah Hawley On Tonight’s Finale, Season 2 & Patrick Stewart
- WGA Says It’s Ready To Return To Bargaining Table – Update
- Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Tonight Show’ Head Writer A.D. Miles Exits
- CBS Entertainment President Glenn Geller On Medical Leave Through Upfronts
- Lindsey Kraft To Co-Star In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Living Biblically’
- Amazon Tuning Grateful Dead TV Series; ‘Straight Outta Compton’s Jonathan Herman To Write