Warner Bros. Television is putting some of the boatload of cash from the recent off-network sale of The Big Bang Theory to good use: to promote its hit CBS comedy series to Emmy voters. The studio just sent out those cute Emmy mailers for the show that look like a notebook. When you open it, it’s a 3D book featuring the four main sets from the show with cutouts of the cast on each of them. Last year, the snub of Big Bang in the best comedy series category was among the biggest upsets when Emmy nominations were announced. But star Jim Parsons was nominated for best actor. (A note to mailer users: The set-up is supposed to be held together by an electromagnetic force but you may want to help the force a bit with a clip.)
3D Emmy Campaign For 'Big Bang Theory'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Gets More Love Thursday Night Than Emma Watson-Tom Hanks Thriller 'The Circle' - Box Office
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest TV News
- Fox News Slots ‘The Five’ Replacement At 5 PM
- Nicolle Wallace To Host New 4 PM Weekday Show On MSNBC
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Set To Honor ‘Fast & Furious’ Franchise
- Netflix Commissions Second German Production ‘Dogs Of Berlin’
- ‘The President Show’ Inaugurates New Term On Comedy Central
- James Corden Can’t Escape Kurt Russell In Funny ‘Late Late Show’ Bit