EXCLUSIVE: WME also lost actor Terence Howard yesterday. And recently Cold Case star Kathryn Morris and WME amicably parted ways. As for Sex And The City‘s Kristin Davis, she’d been with Endeavor and then with William Morris before the merger of those two agencies. I’m told it never sat well with the actress that she became a pawn before the formation of WME Entertainment. You may recall that I reported a year ago how frustrating it was for William Morris to “pump its chest like crazy” over its talent department even though Hollywood knew it had been weakened by agent layoffs and client defections. At one meeting, WMA agents were boasting about having just signed Kristin Davis. The Endeavor agents were seen rolling their eyes, and Ari Emanuel and Patrick Whitesell were overheard saying quietly to the other, “Didn’t we fire her?” Davis, whose Sex And The City sequel comes out in May, has yet to sign for the threequel. I hear UTA is banking on negotiating some major coin for her as well as other projects. She is managed by Mosaic’s Dave Fleming.
UTA Signs Kristin Davis Away From WME
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Comedy Central SVP Original Programming Gary Mann To Depart
- Keith Cox Officially Named President, Development & Production, For Paramount Network & TV Land
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ Renewed For Season 52 By NBC
- Helen Mirren To Narrate ‘Cries From Syria’ For HBO Bow
- Georgia King To Topline ‘Raised By Wolves’ ABC Comedy Pilot From Diablo Cody & Berlanti Prods.
- Sean Spicer: Donald Trump Has “Healthy Respect For Press” And “Deep Respect For 1st Amendment”