EXCLUSIVE: WME also lost actor Terence Howard yesterday. And recently Cold Case star Kathryn Morris and WME amicably parted ways. As for Sex And The City‘s Kristin Davis, she’d been with Endeavor and then with William Morris before the merger of those two agencies. I’m told it never sat well with the actress that she became a pawn before the formation of WME Entertainment. You may recall that I reported a year ago how frustrating it was for William Morris to “pump its chest like crazy” over its talent department even though Hollywood knew it had been weakened by agent layoffs and client defections. At one meeting, WMA agents were boasting about having just signed Kristin Davis. The Endeavor agents were seen rolling their eyes, and Ari Emanuel and Patrick Whitesell were overheard saying quietly to the other, “Didn’t we fire her?” Davis, whose Sex And The City sequel comes out in May, has yet to sign for the threequel. I hear UTA is banking on negotiating some major coin for her as well as other projects. She is managed by Mosaic’s Dave Fleming.
UTA Signs Kristin Davis Away From WME
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- TruTV’s ‘Impractical Jokers’ Cleared In 85% Of U.S.
- Expectation Hires Kirstie Macdonald; DFI Boards ‘Loving Vincent’; Sky, A+E Extend Deal – Global Briefs
- ‘Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams’: Mel Rodriguez & Vera Farmiga Join Sci-Fi Anthology Series
- Sean Hannity “I Am Not Discussing” DNC Staffer Murder Story “For Now”
- Jon Stewart & HBO Scrap His Digital Animated Series Project
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Producer Sued After Tyra Banks “Physically Manipulated” Young Girl