CAA and WME are not the only Hollywood agencies axing minority assistants. On Friday afternoon, UTA fired Katrina Lopez because of an online blog she was accused of writing called “Confessions of a Hollywood Serial Dater”. Sources claim she never mentioned her workplace, nor UTA, nor the name of any other employee in the blog. But a UTA exec tells me she “chronicled personal details of a UTA employee she was dating” and she “violated numerous company policies as well as the spirit of UTA’s work environment, so she was dismissed. End of story. UTA has zero tolerance for this kind of behavior.” My sources say she is exploring legal action.
UTA Fires Blog-Writing Minority Assistant
What's Hot on Deadline
Looking Under 'Logan Lucky's Hood As 'Hitman's Bodyguard' Stands Tall With $21M Opening - Saturday AM Update
'This Is Us': Creator Dan Fogelman & Cast Tease Even More Details About Season 2 - Deadline Emmy Panel
Boston Police Commissioner Praises "99.9 Percent" Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps "Heal"
FX Acquires 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', 'Logan', 'Girls Trip', 'Despicable Me 3', 'War For The Planet of the Apes' & More Movies
Latest TV News
- Dick Gregory Dies: The Legendary Stand-Up Comedian And Civil Rights Activist Was 84
- Anthony Scaramucci Signs With Hollywood PR Firm — Report
- Boston Police Commissioner Praises “99.9 Percent” Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps “Heal”
- Donald Trump Spotlights “Many Anti-Police Agitators” In Largely Peaceful Boston; Police Confirm Rocks Thrown
- ‘SNL’ Production Designer Eugene Lee On The Series’ “Unpresidented” Year
- Boston Rally “Officially Over”, Capping Day Of Cable News Attention