Andrew Klavan is a novelist and screenwriter whose works includes A Shock To The System (1990), True Crime (1999), and Don’t Say A Word (2001) on which he was a co-producer. This interview he gave to the the Christian News Service (CNS) went up online today. Sure, this has long been the complaint from Hollywood Republicans. But I’ve witnessed the atmosphere out here becoming far less toxic for politically conservative or religious right or other non-liberal Industry types. On the other hand, it’s just as toxic that this guy characterizes his liberal biz counterparts as “Anti-American”. Your thoughts?
TRUE OR FALSE? Screenwriter Says Hollywood Conservatives 'Have To Meet In Secret' And 'Talk in Whispers'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Megyn Kelly To Guest Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly’ As Rupert Murdoch Courts Her Via Newspaper Interview
- Karl Rove Defends Megyn Kelly, Dings Donald Trump And Newt Gingrich For “Sex” Talk
- Skyler Gisondo Joins ‘Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later’; ‘Mating’ Adds Emma Duncan
- Stephen Colbert Explains To Newt Gingrich Why Sex Always Is More Interesting Than Public Policy
- ABC Sets John Corey Cop Drama Based On Novels; Mace Neufeld & John Davis To EP
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’: Bryan Fuller Steps Down As Showrunner