Andrew Klavan is a novelist and screenwriter whose works includes A Shock To The System (1990), True Crime (1999), and Don’t Say A Word (2001) on which he was a co-producer. This interview he gave to the the Christian News Service (CNS) went up online today. Sure, this has long been the complaint from Hollywood Republicans. But I’ve witnessed the atmosphere out here becoming far less toxic for politically conservative or religious right or other non-liberal Industry types. On the other hand, it’s just as toxic that this guy characterizes his liberal biz counterparts as “Anti-American”. Your thoughts?
TRUE OR FALSE? Screenwriter Says Hollywood Conservatives 'Have To Meet In Secret' And 'Talk in Whispers'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘This Is Us’ EPs On Tearjerker ‘Memphis’ Episode, Its Impact On Randall & Future Storylines
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Promises Ben Carson Will Find “True Meaning Of HUD”
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- ‘The Resident’: Manish Dayal Stars, Bruce Greenwood Co-Stars In Fox Drama Pilot
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- Brad William Henke Joins CBS’ Jenny Lumet Drama Pilot; Emayatzy Corinealdi In ‘The Get’