Andrew Klavan is a novelist and screenwriter whose works includes A Shock To The System (1990), True Crime (1999), and Don’t Say A Word (2001) on which he was a co-producer. This interview he gave to the the Christian News Service (CNS) went up online today. Sure, this has long been the complaint from Hollywood Republicans. But I’ve witnessed the atmosphere out here becoming far less toxic for politically conservative or religious right or other non-liberal Industry types. On the other hand, it’s just as toxic that this guy characterizes his liberal biz counterparts as “Anti-American”. Your thoughts?
TRUE OR FALSE? Screenwriter Says Hollywood Conservatives 'Have To Meet In Secret' And 'Talk in Whispers'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- David Letterman Gets Advice On Next Career Move From Sen. Al Franken
- Ana Ayora Books ‘Banshee’ Role; Mustafa Shakir Joins ‘Quarry’
- Shine Australia CEOs Exiting Amid Endemol Shine Consolidation
- Amazon Developing Drama Based On ‘Boy In The Suitcase’ Mystery Books
- ‘A.D. The Bible Continues’ Review: Mark Burnett-Roma Downey Latest Tops The Original
- Amy Winehouse Documentary Finally Gets U.S. Deal, Lands At A24