Television Academy Chairman and CEO John Shaffner announced that he has appointed writer/producer Linda Bloodworth-Thomason, digital media executive Albert Cheng, actor Benito Martinez and director Millicent Shelton to serve on the Academy’s Executive Committee. They will join current Executive Committee Chair’s appointees Dick Askin and John Landgraf.
TV Academy Adds Exec Committee Names
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Tracy Morgan Talks Brooklyn Gentrification, Halloween Costume With Jimmy Kimmel
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV