It’s former OK! Magazine publisher Lori Burgess. Richard Beckman, CEO of e5 Global Media, made the announcement this morning. Burgess was previously publisher of OK! Magazine since October 2008. Prior to joining OK!, Burgess was SVP Publishing Director at Niche Media (Gotham, Hamptons, and Los Angeles Confidential), VP Publisher House & Garden, and VP Publisher Elle. “Lori has an exceptional track record growing business and delivering results,” the statement quoted Beckman as saying. “This ability combined with her entertainment and luxury marketing experience make her the perfect person to helm The Hollywood Reporter.” It sounds like Burgess is the right choice to head up THR‘s planned monthly glossy magazine. And she fits into the new owners’ plans to abandon the traditional trade format and formula.
Hollywood Reporter Hires New Publisher
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
'Once Upon A Time' Series Finale: Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Josh Dallas & Emilie de Ravin Returning
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Fred Savage: Fox Calls Harassment Claims Against 'The Grinder' Actor "Unfounded", Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing
Latest TV News
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Sets Jerry O’Connell To Play Sheldon’s Brother – PaleyFest
- ‘The Assassination Of Gianni Versace’ Season Finale: What Does Designer’s Murder Mean 20 Years Later?
- ‘Most Likely To’: Donald Faison & Laya DeLeon Hayes Cast In ABC Comedy Pilot
- ‘Magnum P.I.’ Casts Stephen Hill; ‘Dead Inside’ Adds Myles Bullock
- On Eve Of AT&T-DOJ Trial, Media Business Weighs The Stakes
- ‘60 Minutes’ Flashes Silent Stormy Daniels In 10-Second Tease Of Sunday Sit Down