There has been only one ratings direction on Sunday night lately — down — as the night is quickly losing its status as one of the most watched on broadcast television. ABC’s top dramedy Desperate Housewives (3.3 rating/8 share in 18-49, 10.4 million viewers) returned to originals after a month-long hiatus to a new series low in adults 18-49, with its companion Brothers & Sisters (2.2/6, 7.9 million) similarly hitting an all-time low in the demo. NBC’s Celebrity Apprentice (2.6/7, 6.9 million) matched the show’s series low 18-49 rating from last week. CBS won the night with the Academy of Country Music Awards (3.2/8, 13.1 million), which was, yes, you guessed it, down from last year (by 16%).
RATINGS RAT RACE: New Series Lows For 'Desperate Housewives' 'Brothers & Sisters'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
'Wonder Woman' Promo Features 'Supergirl's Melissa Benoist, Chyler Leigh, Lynda Carter & Teri Hatcher
Latest TV News
- James Corden Addresses Attack At Ariana Grande Concert In Manchester
- ‘Chicago Justice’ Canceled By NBC After One Season
- ‘Jane the Virgin’: EP Jennie Snyder Urman On Finale Twists & “Joyful” Season 4
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Fans Streamed To Showtime To Break Signup Record
- ‘Wonder Woman’ Promo Features ‘Supergirl’s Melissa Benoist, Chyler Leigh, Lynda Carter…
- TV Watchdog Group Calls On Fox To Resuscitate ‘Last Man Standing’ And Bury ‘The Mick’ In “Win-Win”…