Sony Pictures Classics, which does a lot of repeat business with filmmakers, had acquired North American rights from Pathe to The Illusionist, the new film by Sylvain Chomet. SPC’s Michael Barker and Tom Bernard worked with Chomet on The Triplets of Belleville and will release the film at year’s end. The film premiered at Berlin.
Sony Pictures Classics Nabs 'The Illusionist'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Montenegro Prime Minister Got Between Donald Trump And Camera At NATO Summit
- ‘Roseanne’ Revival Trailer: 33 Million Views And Counting
- Jared Kushner Now “Under Scrutiny” In FBI’s Russia Probe
- Final 2016-17 TV Rankings: ‘Sunday Night Football’ Winning Streak Continues
- Ron Howard On Directing ‘The Beatles: Eight Days A Week – The Touring Years’: The Contenders Emmys Video
- ‘Sunday Night With Megyn Kelly’ Promo: Vague About Details, Mum On Vladimir Putin