The much-hyped Madonna-themed episode of Fox’s Glee drew a 5.3 rating/14 share among adults 18-49 and 13.5 million viewers overall last night. That was down 5% from the series high the musical comedy hit in its return to originals last week. Its lead-in, American Idol (6.7/20, 19.1 million) was down 8% week-to-week but is expected to rise in the finals due to a 3-minute overrun. It was more good news for NBC’s freshman series Parenthood, which got an early renewal yesterday. Last night, the family dramedy posted a 2.9/8 in the demo at 10 PM, up 16% from last week. Heading in the opposite direction were ABC’s Lost (3.6/9), down 8% for a series low, and Dancing with the Stars’ result show (2.4/7), down 14% and also hitting an all-time low. In bubble show watch, ABC’s V (2.3/7) perked up, up 5% at 10 PM despite a weaker Lost lead-in. NBC’s Biggest Loser (3.3/9) was flat, and CBS’ lineup was in reruns.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Glee' Scores with Madonna, 'Lost' Hits Series Low
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers & Stephen Colbert Take On Donald Trump’s First 100 Days
- WGA Establishes Strike Fund In Preparation For Walkout
- Tucker Carlson Ratings Keep Pace With Bill O’Reilly On Night 1
- Scott Baio Further Clarifies Comments On Erin Moran’s Death – Update
- ‘The Bachelor’s Chris Soules Arrested For Leaving Scene Of Fatal Crash
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Renewed For Expanded Season 3 By AMC