OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network has added another new unscripted series to its primetime lineup: Inside Rehab. The 8-episode hourlong docu-series, from Harpo Studios and Tijuana Entertainment’s Troy Searer and John Foy (Obsessed), follows eating disorder patients at a treatment facility as they undergo an intensive 42-day recovery program. The announcement comes a day after E! said it has ordered “What’s Eating You?,” a six-episode docu-series about eating disorders to air in the fall. OWN is set to launch in January.
Competing Eating Disorder Cable Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Sundance Names Jada Pinkett Smith, Octavia Spencer & Chaz Ebert To Jury; Jason Mantzoukas To Host Awards Show
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
Latest TV News
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Actress Lana Parrilla Set To Make Directorial Debut For “Chosen” Episode
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Shopped To Other Networks For Season 3
- Rebecca Eaton Explains How To Get BBC To Tackle Quintessentially American ‘Little Women’ – TCA
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Canceled After Two Seasons
- ‘The Assassination Of Gianni Versace’ Review: Tangled Tale Falls Out Of Fashion
- Media Content Wars Will Require Both Scale And Reach; “A Brand Only Gets You So Far” — NATPE