After a month of repeats, the key blocks of CBS’ Monday lineup and Fox’s House returned to originals, but couldn’t topple ABC’s resurgent Dancing With The Stars, which fueled the network to another nightly win. Dancing (4.8 rating/13 share in adults 18-49), in one of its most buzzed-about seasons in a while, shed another 6% week-to-week in the demo in what has been a pattern for the past four weeks but still dominated the 8-10 p.m. slot, followed by Castle (3.2/9), which benefitted by a Dancing overrun. The CBS series were slightly down from their last first-run episodes on March 22. The drop was steeper, 22%, for the daylight savings time-affected How I Met Your Mother (2.8/9) at 8 p.m. Surrounded by originals, midseason replacement Rules of Engagement (2.8/8) was slightly up. Meanwhile, also at 8 p.m. Fox’s drama House (4.0/12) was flat coming back from weeks of repeats and boosted 24 (2.6/7) by 13% from last week’s original. NBC aired repeats and a new Trauma (1.3), which logged another series low in the demo.
RATINGS RAT RACE: CBS series, 'House' Back With Originals, ABC's 'Dancing' Wins
What's Hot on Deadline
Looking Under 'Logan Lucky's Hood As 'Hitman's Bodyguard' Stands Tall With $21M Opening - Saturday AM Update
'This Is Us': Creator Dan Fogelman & Cast Tease Even More Details About Season 2 - Deadline Emmy Panel
Boston Police Commissioner Praises "99.9 Percent" Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps "Heal"
FX Acquires 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', 'Logan', 'Girls Trip', 'Despicable Me 3', 'War For The Planet of the Apes' & More Movies
Latest TV News
- Dick Gregory Dies: The Legendary Stand-Up Comedian And Civil Rights Activist Was 84
- Anthony Scaramucci Signs With Hollywood PR Firm — Report
- Boston Police Commissioner Praises “99.9 Percent” Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps “Heal”
- Donald Trump Spotlights “Many Anti-Police Agitators” In Largely Peaceful Boston; Police Confirm Rocks Thrown
- ‘SNL’ Production Designer Eugene Lee On The Series’ “Unpresidented” Year
- Boston Rally “Officially Over”, Capping Day Of Cable News Attention