After a month of repeats, the key blocks of CBS’ Monday lineup and Fox’s House returned to originals, but couldn’t topple ABC’s resurgent Dancing With The Stars, which fueled the network to another nightly win. Dancing (4.8 rating/13 share in adults 18-49), in one of its most buzzed-about seasons in a while, shed another 6% week-to-week in the demo in what has been a pattern for the past four weeks but still dominated the 8-10 p.m. slot, followed by Castle (3.2/9), which benefitted by a Dancing overrun. The CBS series were slightly down from their last first-run episodes on March 22. The drop was steeper, 22%, for the daylight savings time-affected How I Met Your Mother (2.8/9) at 8 p.m. Surrounded by originals, midseason replacement Rules of Engagement (2.8/8) was slightly up. Meanwhile, also at 8 p.m. Fox’s drama House (4.0/12) was flat coming back from weeks of repeats and boosted 24 (2.6/7) by 13% from last week’s original. NBC aired repeats and a new Trauma (1.3), which logged another series low in the demo.
RATINGS RAT RACE: CBS series, 'House' Back With Originals, ABC's 'Dancing' Wins
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV
- ‘The Loud House' Creator Chris Savino Fired By Nickelodeon Following Sexual Harassment Allegations