NCIS co-star David McCallum earlier tonight closed a deal to continue on the hit CBS crime drama. He plays medical examiner Donald “Ducky” Mallard. McCallum was one of four original cast members whose future on the show became uncertain over a salary dispute with producer CBS TV Studios. Still not signed for Season 8 are Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette and Sean Murray who are yet to reach an agreement with the studio.
'NCIS' Cast Update: McCallum Set To Return
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'