NCIS co-star David McCallum earlier tonight closed a deal to continue on the hit CBS crime drama. He plays medical examiner Donald “Ducky” Mallard. McCallum was one of four original cast members whose future on the show became uncertain over a salary dispute with producer CBS TV Studios. Still not signed for Season 8 are Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette and Sean Murray who are yet to reach an agreement with the studio.
'NCIS' Cast Update: McCallum Set To Return
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- ADG Awards: Art Directors To Induct Ken Adam & Tyrus Wong Into Hall Of Fame
- Fox Buys 2 Projects From Lee Daniels: Gospel Choir Drama As Put Pilot & Multi-Racial Soap With Penalty
- James Corden Regrets His Kiss With Sean Spicer; Promises It Was A “One-Time Thing”
- ‘For The People’: Production Temporarily Shut Down On ABC Shondaland Series
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Unveils Season 8 Key Art & It’s “All Out War”
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ To Continue Airing Live Coast To Coast