Intandem Films, the London-based sales agent has sold Australian box office hit Beneath Hill 60 to UK distributor Momentum Pictures, part of Canadian media group Alliance Films. Beneath Hill 60 — released in Australia by Paramount Pictures on April 15 — has grossed A$1.7 million ($1.6 million) to date during its first two weeks at the box office. The film, directed by Jeremy Hartley Sims and starring Brendan Cowell, is the true story of a small platoon of Australian miners –- all untrained soldiers –- as they prepare to ignite the largest amount of explosives ever collected in one place under German lines in an attempt to end the First World War. Intandem acquired international sales rights in May last year. It starts selling the title at the Cannes Market.
Aussie 'Beneath Hill 60' Expands To UK
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Box Office News
- Broadway Review: 1940s-Style ‘Bandstand’ Has A Blindspot
- Kevin Spacey Will Appear In (Tennis) Court As Clarence Darrow
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Drives Toward $1B Global As Rest Of Stateside Biz Idles Ahead Of ‘Guardians 2’ – Box Office…
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2’ Blasts Off With $6.6M On Day 1 At International Box Office
- Broadway Review: Allison Janney, Corey Hawkins Lead ‘Six Degrees Of Separation’
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2’: $100M Offshore Bow In The Mix? – International Box Office Preview