Intandem Films, the London-based sales agent has sold Australian box office hit Beneath Hill 60 to UK distributor Momentum Pictures, part of Canadian media group Alliance Films. Beneath Hill 60 — released in Australia by Paramount Pictures on April 15 — has grossed A$1.7 million ($1.6 million) to date during its first two weeks at the box office. The film, directed by Jeremy Hartley Sims and starring Brendan Cowell, is the true story of a small platoon of Australian miners –- all untrained soldiers –- as they prepare to ignite the largest amount of explosives ever collected in one place under German lines in an attempt to end the First World War. Intandem acquired international sales rights in May last year. It starts selling the title at the Cannes Market.
Aussie 'Beneath Hill 60' Expands To UK
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Black Panther’ To Pounce Past $500M WW Box Office Today
- Saudi Arabia To Invest $64 Billion In Entertainment Sector
- China’s Wild New Year: ‘Detective Chinatown 2’ Crosses $300M, Eclipses ‘Monster Hunt 2’; ‘Operation Red…
- ‘The Commuter’ Rides Past $100M At Worldwide Box Office
- Theater Licenser MTI Elevates Drew Cohen To Global CEO
- Three Times A Roar: ‘Jurassic World 3’ To Leave Huge Footprint In June 2021; ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’s Emily Carmichael…