EXCLUSIVE: Alias alumna Merrin Dungey has landed a major recurring role on HBO comedy series Hung‘s upcoming second season. She will play Liz, a potential new love interest for Ray Drecker (Thomas Jane), a struggling suburban Detroit high-school basketball coach moonlighting as a male prostitute. Liz is one of his clients, a super successful corporate woman. Dungey, who also co-starred on CBS’ King of Queens and recently recurred on ABC’s Better Off Ted, is repped by Gersh and Industry.
Major Role For Merrin Dungey In HBO 'Hung'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Black Friday Box Office Explodes: Top 20 Pics +112% Over Thanksgiving; Katniss Eyes $74.4M 5-Day - Saturday AM Update
Two-Time Oscar Winner Jane Fonda Back In The Hunt For 'Youth' Three Decades After Her Last Nomination
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
'Person Of Interest' Gets 'The Mentalist' Treatment With 13-Episode Order; Will Season 5 Be Its Last?
Latest TV News
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings
- Marvel’s ‘Agent Carter’ Season 2 Teaser: Hayley Atwell Kicks Butt In Hollywood
- Thanksgiving NFL Matchup Draws 27.8M Viewers, 2nd-Most Ever For NBC Primetime Regular-Season Game – Update
- French Media Dedicates Coverage To Emotional Memorial Service For Victims Of Paris Attacks