EXCLUSIVE: Alias alumna Merrin Dungey has landed a major recurring role on HBO comedy series Hung‘s upcoming second season. She will play Liz, a potential new love interest for Ray Drecker (Thomas Jane), a struggling suburban Detroit high-school basketball coach moonlighting as a male prostitute. Liz is one of his clients, a super successful corporate woman. Dungey, who also co-starred on CBS’ King of Queens and recently recurred on ABC’s Better Off Ted, is repped by Gersh and Industry.
Major Role For Merrin Dungey In HBO 'Hung'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
'Wonder Woman' Promo Features 'Supergirl's Melissa Benoist, Chyler Leigh, Lynda Carter & Teri Hatcher
Latest TV News
- Dina Merrill Has Died At 93; American Heiress, ‘BUtterfield 8’ Actress And Philanthropist Was Quintessence…
- Fox Update: Network Passes On All Remaining Pilots
- Rachel Maddow: Donald Trump Team Does Not “Get To Make Their Own News Any More”
- James Corden Addresses Attack At Ariana Grande Concert In Manchester
- ‘Chicago Justice’ Canceled By NBC After One Season
- ‘Jane the Virgin’: EP Jennie Snyder Urman On Finale Twists & “Joyful” Season 4