EXCLUSIVE: Alias alumna Merrin Dungey has landed a major recurring role on HBO comedy series Hung‘s upcoming second season. She will play Liz, a potential new love interest for Ray Drecker (Thomas Jane), a struggling suburban Detroit high-school basketball coach moonlighting as a male prostitute. Liz is one of his clients, a super successful corporate woman. Dungey, who also co-starred on CBS’ King of Queens and recently recurred on ABC’s Better Off Ted, is repped by Gersh and Industry.
Major Role For Merrin Dungey In HBO 'Hung'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
Daisy Ridley & Naomi Watts In Final Talks To Star In 'Ophelia'; Covert Media Aboard New Take On 'Hamlet' - Cannes
Latest TV News
- OWN Co-President Sheri Salata Exits, Erik Logan Becomes Sole President
- Donald Trump Declares Open Season On Hillary Clinton As John Kasich Quits Race – Update
- Ayo Davis Named Head of Casting for ABC; WME Agent Jonathan Bluman Joins As VP
- TNT Picks Up E4 Series ‘Foreign Bodies’
- ‘Empire’s Lee Daniels Says “Sorry” To Sean Penn; $10M Defamation Suit Ends
- ‘Person Of Interest’ Final Season Opens OK, ‘The Voice’ Is Testing Ratings Lows