IM Global chief Stuart Ford has hired Lakeshore Entertainment’s international sales chief Jonathan L. Deckter to become his new president of Sales and Distribution. I’m told Deckter will report to Ford and oversee all of IM Global’s sales and distribution action, and there is a lot of it heading into Cannes. After handling international sales on the Oren Peli-directed Paranormal Activity, IM Global is working on the director’s followup, Area 51, and other titles include the Will Ferrell-starrer Everything Must Go, the Halle Berry-starrer Dark Tide and Astral, a thriller by Saw director James Wan. IM Global is also teaming with Alliance Communications to form a new company to produce and finance mainstream films with budgets up to $30 million, with Brian Kavanaugh-Jones leaving CAA’s film finance unit to run it.
Lakeshore Sales Exec Moves To IM Global
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Tracy Morgan Talks Brooklyn Gentrification, Halloween Costume With Jimmy Kimmel
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV