IM Global chief Stuart Ford has hired Lakeshore Entertainment’s international sales chief Jonathan L. Deckter to become his new president of Sales and Distribution. I’m told Deckter will report to Ford and oversee all of IM Global’s sales and distribution action, and there is a lot of it heading into Cannes. After handling international sales on the Oren Peli-directed Paranormal Activity, IM Global is working on the director’s followup, Area 51, and other titles include the Will Ferrell-starrer Everything Must Go, the Halle Berry-starrer Dark Tide and Astral, a thriller by Saw director James Wan. IM Global is also teaming with Alliance Communications to form a new company to produce and finance mainstream films with budgets up to $30 million, with Brian Kavanaugh-Jones leaving CAA’s film finance unit to run it.
Lakeshore Sales Exec Moves To IM Global
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
TV Upfronts 2017 Schedule: Fewer Agency Parties Amid WGA Strike Fears; CBS Tackles Unexpected Vacancy
Latest TV News
- Fox News Strike Back At “Copycat” Racial Discrimination Suits From Staff – Update
- ‘Genius’ Review: Nat Geo’s Geoffrey Rush-Led Einstein Drama Solid But Lacks Shine
- AT&T Plans More DirecTV-Wireless Phone Bundles To Fight Churn
- Playground Options David Enrich’s Financial Exposé ‘The Spider Network’ For Series Development
- Fox Network Buys Erica Oyama Family Comedy From Kapital Entertainment
- Faith Hill & Scripps Partner On Lifestyle Talk Show Set For Fall Debut; Kellie Pickler Co-Hosts