Jennifer Connelly has the offer to join Vince Vaughn, Kevin James and Winona Ryder in the untitled Universal Pictures comedy that Ron Howard will direct. His Imagine Entertainment partner Brian Grazer is producing with Vaughn. If she makes a deal for the project known around town as Cheaters, Connelly will play the partner of Vaughn’s character, who is torn on whether to tell his best pal (James) that his wife (Ryder) is cheating on him. Allan Loeb wrote the script. Connelly worked the Imagine partners on A Beautiful Mind, and most recently starred in the Dustin Lance Black-directed indie playing the title role in What’s Wrong With Virginia?
Jennifer Connelly In 'Cheaters' Mode?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’