Jennifer Connelly has the offer to join Vince Vaughn, Kevin James and Winona Ryder in the untitled Universal Pictures comedy that Ron Howard will direct. His Imagine Entertainment partner Brian Grazer is producing with Vaughn. If she makes a deal for the project known around town as Cheaters, Connelly will play the partner of Vaughn’s character, who is torn on whether to tell his best pal (James) that his wife (Ryder) is cheating on him. Allan Loeb wrote the script. Connelly worked the Imagine partners on A Beautiful Mind, and most recently starred in the Dustin Lance Black-directed indie playing the title role in What’s Wrong With Virginia?
Jennifer Connelly In 'Cheaters' Mode?
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
More From Fleming Jr
- Hobbit Sings Sweet Farewell To Middle Earth
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award
- Josh Boone Says Warner Bros Will Turn Stephen King's 'The Stand' Into Four Films