Jennifer Connelly has the offer to join Vince Vaughn, Kevin James and Winona Ryder in the untitled Universal Pictures comedy that Ron Howard will direct. His Imagine Entertainment partner Brian Grazer is producing with Vaughn. If she makes a deal for the project known around town as Cheaters, Connelly will play the partner of Vaughn’s character, who is torn on whether to tell his best pal (James) that his wife (Ryder) is cheating on him. Allan Loeb wrote the script. Connelly worked the Imagine partners on A Beautiful Mind, and most recently starred in the Dustin Lance Black-directed indie playing the title role in What’s Wrong With Virginia?
Jennifer Connelly In 'Cheaters' Mode?
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest TV News
- ‘The Strain’ Renewed For Fourth & Final Season By FX
- CNN Wins Cable News Debate Demo Derby, Fox News Channel Takes Total Viewers
- ‘Das Boot’: Sonar Acquires Rights To Event Series; Boards As Co-Producer
- NBC Snares Biggest 1st Debate Crowd Since 1992 To Top Field
- Fox Networks Group Names David Levy EVP Of Non-Linear Revenue
- Netflix’s Ted Sarandos Says Company’s Creative Involvement Is ‘Always Invited’