Jennifer Connelly has the offer to join Vince Vaughn, Kevin James and Winona Ryder in the untitled Universal Pictures comedy that Ron Howard will direct. His Imagine Entertainment partner Brian Grazer is producing with Vaughn. If she makes a deal for the project known around town as Cheaters, Connelly will play the partner of Vaughn’s character, who is torn on whether to tell his best pal (James) that his wife (Ryder) is cheating on him. Allan Loeb wrote the script. Connelly worked the Imagine partners on A Beautiful Mind, and most recently starred in the Dustin Lance Black-directed indie playing the title role in What’s Wrong With Virginia?
Jennifer Connelly In 'Cheaters' Mode?
What's Hot on Deadline
'It' Becoming Biggest Horror Pic Ever Beating 'The Exorcist'; 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $100M+
Latest TV News
- Fox News Channel Launching ‘Fox News @ Night’ At 11 PM, Anchored By Shannon Bream
- Jessica Williams To Topline Comedy In Works At Showtime, Jim Strouse To Direct
- Fox Nabs CIA Drama ‘Classified’ From Marc Guggenheim & Howard Gordon As Put Pilot
- Brian Kilmeade Whines Jimmy Kimmel “Attacked Me” After Being Called “Phony Little Creep” In Health…
- Stephen Colbert Sets Donald Trump Straight: Emmy Ratings Were Second Worst
- ‘Bojack Horseman’ Renewed For Season 5 At Netflix