Jennifer Connelly has the offer to join Vince Vaughn, Kevin James and Winona Ryder in the untitled Universal Pictures comedy that Ron Howard will direct. His Imagine Entertainment partner Brian Grazer is producing with Vaughn. If she makes a deal for the project known around town as Cheaters, Connelly will play the partner of Vaughn’s character, who is torn on whether to tell his best pal (James) that his wife (Ryder) is cheating on him. Allan Loeb wrote the script. Connelly worked the Imagine partners on A Beautiful Mind, and most recently starred in the Dustin Lance Black-directed indie playing the title role in What’s Wrong With Virginia?
Jennifer Connelly In 'Cheaters' Mode?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Stars Hit PaleyFest To Tease Season 2, Trips To The Colonies, & America’s Descent Into…
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Bill Hader
- ‘SNL’ Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By “Canada’s Harvey Weinstein,” Trots Out Impressions In ‘Jurassic Park…
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘SNL’: Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits