Jennifer Connelly has the offer to join Vince Vaughn, Kevin James and Winona Ryder in the untitled Universal Pictures comedy that Ron Howard will direct. His Imagine Entertainment partner Brian Grazer is producing with Vaughn. If she makes a deal for the project known around town as Cheaters, Connelly will play the partner of Vaughn’s character, who is torn on whether to tell his best pal (James) that his wife (Ryder) is cheating on him. Allan Loeb wrote the script. Connelly worked the Imagine partners on A Beautiful Mind, and most recently starred in the Dustin Lance Black-directed indie playing the title role in What’s Wrong With Virginia?
Jennifer Connelly In 'Cheaters' Mode?
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah Fracas "Much Ado About Nothing," Millennials Get Him, Says Aasif Mandvi, Quoting 451-Year-Old Playwright
Latest TV News
- ‘Top Gear Live’ Shows To Go On, Sort Of; New China Rules In Force: Global Briefs
- T Group & Interior Day Entertainment Ink Co-Production Deal
- Exit Hugh Jackman, Enter Josephine Baker: Cush Jumbo’s Changing Times
- Trevor Noah Fracas “Much Ado About Nothing,” Millennials Get Him, Says Aasif Mandvi, Quoting…
- Citing ‘Greatest American Hero’ Case, Judge Rules ‘Three’s Company’ Parody Doesn’t Violate…
- Netflix’s ‘Chef’s Table': How Genius Culinary Minds Tick – Trailer