Fringe executive producer/showrunner Jeff Pinkner has inked a 2-year overall deal with Warner Bros.TV. Under the 7-figure pact, he will continue on Fringe, the studio’s sci-fi drama for Fox, which was recently renewed for a 3rd season. Pinkner was brought into run Fringe, created by J.J. Abrams, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, in the pilot stage. Fringe marks the 3rd consecutive JJ Abrams series where Pinkner has served as exec producer following stints on ABC’s Lost and Alias.
Showrunner Jeff Pinkner Stays On 'Fringe'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- WGA Meeting Shows Guild On Strike Footing As Contract Talks Loom
- Stephen Colbert Wonders If Donald Trump Will Get WaPo’s “Democracy Dies In Darkness” Message
- Kellyanne Conway Returns To TV, Says She Has Been Busy Looking At Houses And Being Mom
- ‘Mayans MC’: John Ortiz Cast In FX’s ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Spinoff Pilot
- Judd Hirsch Signs With TalentWorks
- Ana Ortiz To Star In 'Charlie Foxtrot' ABC Comedy Pilot