TheWrap (aka TheCrap) keeps getting turned down by the private investment companies which it has recently approached for survival funding — Saban, Shamrock, and a long list of others. And the new owners of The Hollywood Reporter aren’t interested in buying the website, given its deteriorating situation, although it’s been offered to them again and again.(As you know, the new owners made an unsolicited offer to me in January to become THR editor-in-chief.) Meanwhile, several more current staffers at TheCrap are openly looking for new jobs in this tough media market.
Is It Nearly Curtains For TheCrap?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Revenge' Ratings Leap After Cancellation, 'Secrets & Lies', 'Last Man On Earth' & 'Madam Secretary' Finales Even
'Last Man On Earth' Finale: EPs Phil Lord & Christopher Miller Tease "Awesome" Season 2 & Post-Apocalyptic Fun
Latest TV News
- Ellen Albertini Dow Dies: ‘Wedding Singer’s’ Rapping Granny Was 101
- Fox Drama & Comedy Pilots Start Staffing
- ‘Gotham’ Finale: EP Bruno Heller Sets Up Season 2’s Big Joke & Gets Fishy
- Peter Chernin Mulls Independent Future For His TV Company
- President Obama Offers To Play Dominoes With David Letterman When They Retire
- Alex Cary Inks Overall Deal With Uni TV