TheWrap (aka TheCrap) keeps getting turned down by the private investment companies which it has recently approached for survival funding — Saban, Shamrock, and a long list of others. And the new owners of The Hollywood Reporter aren’t interested in buying the website, given its deteriorating situation, although it’s been offered to them again and again.(As you know, the new owners made an unsolicited offer to me in January to become THR editor-in-chief.) Meanwhile, several more current staffers at TheCrap are openly looking for new jobs in this tough media market.
Is It Nearly Curtains For TheCrap?
What's Hot on Deadline
Gary Oldman Spent 200 Hours In Make-Up Chair To Become Winston Churchill In 'Darkest Hour' -- CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- ABC Orders ‘Boy Band’ Singing Competition Series
- FCC’s Long-Running Broadcast Spectrum Auction Is Finally Over
- ‘There’s…Johnny!’, ‘Harmonquest’ Season 2, More Get Summer Premiere Dates On Seeso
- Comedy Central Teases “The President Show” For Late Night
- ‘American Gods’ Opening Titles: Starz Unveils Footage Complete With Neon Cowboy, Crucified Astronauts
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 7 Teaser Trailer: First Look At What’s Next