EXCLUSIVE: ICM has signed Ray Romano, just days after he left WME after a long run. ICM’s focus will be to create more feature film opportunities for Romano. He’s already engaged as star and producer of the TNT series Men of a Certain Age, which starts production on its second season in August. Romano has done a few live action films, and also pulls down the occasional eight-figure paycheck for voicing the woolly mammoth Manny in Fox Animation’s Ice Age films. Those commissions stay at WME, which continues to rep him for personal appearances. Still, Romano’s WME exit was a bummer for some there who held him in the kind of sentimental regard as Bill Cosby. After all, Romano’s series Everybody Loves Raymond was one of the last great TV package killings made by WMA. His exit from WME wasn’t a shock, given that his primary agent Michael Cooper jumped to CAA. Romano continues to be managed by Rory Rosegarten and his attorney is Jon Moonves.
ICM Signs Ray Romano
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest TV News
- ‘The Originals’ Season Finale Ratings Even With 2016, ‘WWYD?’ Returns Steady
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’