Due to the continuing air travel uncertainty, Paramount Pictures and Marvel Entertainment made the decision today to move the IRON MAN 2 World Premiere and press junket from London to Los Angeles. A press release will be in issued advising details (like whether the starry lineup of Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Scarlett Johansson, Mickey Rourke, Samuel L. Jackson and director Jon Favreau expected in London will make it to LA or not). Discussions are in progress about a special screening at the Vue Westfield, the original London venue planned for the World Premiere on April 26th. Blame the volcanic ash that has resulted in a flight ban throughout Europe. It’s also grounded Tuesday’s European charity premiere of The Last Song.
VOLCANO IMPACTS HOLLYWOOD: 'Iron Man 2' Premiere Moved From London To LA
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' Is A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash