Today was supposed to be the deadline for Carl Icahn’s $7 per share tender offer made to Lionsgate stockholders. But stockholders were cold to the proposal: only 6.55 million shares have been tendered so far. I don’t think the 10-day extension is going to give Icahn his hostile takeover unless he ups the ante significantly. Otherwise, he’ll have to start proxy fight if he wants to continue, and that could really gets pricey. Stay tuned.
Icahn Extends Lionsgate Offer By 10 Days
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Trial & Error’: Kristin Chenoweth To Star In Season 2 Of NBC Legal Comedy Series
- Peter Micelli Leaving CAA To Become Chief Strategy Officer For eOne
- ‘L.A. Confidential’: Brian J. Smith To Star In CBS Drama Pilot
- ‘Unsolved’ Review: Tupac & Notorious B.I.G. Murder Drama A Mic Drop For USA
- Seth Gordon To Direct ‘Dan The Weatherman’ Fox Comedy Pilot
- ‘Scandal’ Star Bellamy Young To Topline ABC Comedic Soap Pilot ‘False Profits’