Today was supposed to be the deadline for Carl Icahn’s $7 per share tender offer made to Lionsgate stockholders. But stockholders were cold to the proposal: only 6.55 million shares have been tendered so far. I don’t think the 10-day extension is going to give Icahn his hostile takeover unless he ups the ante significantly. Otherwise, he’ll have to start proxy fight if he wants to continue, and that could really gets pricey. Stay tuned.
Icahn Extends Lionsgate Offer By 10 Days
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- TruTV’s ‘Impractical Jokers’ Cleared In 85% Of U.S.
- Expectation Hires Kirstie Macdonald; DFI Boards ‘Loving Vincent’; Sky, A+E Extend Deal – Global Briefs
- ‘Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams’: Mel Rodriguez & Vera Farmiga Join Sci-Fi Anthology Series
- Sean Hannity “I Am Not Discussing” DNC Staffer Murder Story “For Now”
- Jon Stewart & HBO Scrap His Digital Animated Series Project
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Producer Sued After Tyra Banks “Physically Manipulated” Young Girl