Gersh talent agent Sarah Shyn is switching to management and joining 3 Arts later this week. I’m told Shyn’s departure from Gersh, where she worked for the past 3.5 years, was amicable. At Gersh, she represented mostly up-and-comers, including Dianna Agron (Glee), Jessica Stroup (90210), Olivia Thirlby (Bored To Death), Kyle Gallner (CSI:NY), Elijah Kelley (Hairspray), Jamie Chung (Samurai Girl), Aaron Yoo (Friday the 13th), Marshall Allman (True Blood), Ryan Hansen (Friday the 13th), Scout Taylor-Compton (Halloween II), Tyler Posey (Lincoln Heights) , Tony Oller (Gigantic). At least some of her agency clients are expected to follow her to 3 Arts. Shyn started off as a CAA trainee. She became an agent at Osbrink where she spent 4 years before moving to Gersh.
Gersh Agent Becoming 3 Arts Manager
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Rebecca Creskoff Joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' As New Regular
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Kyle Killen Inks First-Look Deal With Paramount TV
- Netflix Series From 'Damages' Creators Unveils Title, First Teaser: Video
- Colin Callender's Playground Names Louise Pedersen UK Managing Director