Gersh talent agent Sarah Shyn is switching to management and joining 3 Arts later this week. I’m told Shyn’s departure from Gersh, where she worked for the past 3.5 years, was amicable. At Gersh, she represented mostly up-and-comers, including Dianna Agron (Glee), Jessica Stroup (90210), Olivia Thirlby (Bored To Death), Kyle Gallner (CSI:NY), Elijah Kelley (Hairspray), Jamie Chung (Samurai Girl), Aaron Yoo (Friday the 13th), Marshall Allman (True Blood), Ryan Hansen (Friday the 13th), Scout Taylor-Compton (Halloween II), Tyler Posey (Lincoln Heights) , Tony Oller (Gigantic). At least some of her agency clients are expected to follow her to 3 Arts. Shyn started off as a CAA trainee. She became an agent at Osbrink where she spent 4 years before moving to Gersh.
Gersh Agent Becoming 3 Arts Manager
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup