Gersh talent agent Sarah Shyn is switching to management and joining 3 Arts later this week. I’m told Shyn’s departure from Gersh, where she worked for the past 3.5 years, was amicable. At Gersh, she represented mostly up-and-comers, including Dianna Agron (Glee), Jessica Stroup (90210), Olivia Thirlby (Bored To Death), Kyle Gallner (CSI:NY), Elijah Kelley (Hairspray), Jamie Chung (Samurai Girl), Aaron Yoo (Friday the 13th), Marshall Allman (True Blood), Ryan Hansen (Friday the 13th), Scout Taylor-Compton (Halloween II), Tyler Posey (Lincoln Heights) , Tony Oller (Gigantic). At least some of her agency clients are expected to follow her to 3 Arts. Shyn started off as a CAA trainee. She became an agent at Osbrink where she spent 4 years before moving to Gersh.
Gersh Agent Becoming 3 Arts Manager
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' On West Coast
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series
- 'Once Upon A Time' & 'Family Guy' Soar; 'Resurrection', 'Revenge' & 'CSI' Down In Return – Ratings Rat Race