Gersh talent agent Sarah Shyn is switching to management and joining 3 Arts later this week. I’m told Shyn’s departure from Gersh, where she worked for the past 3.5 years, was amicable. At Gersh, she represented mostly up-and-comers, including Dianna Agron (Glee), Jessica Stroup (90210), Olivia Thirlby (Bored To Death), Kyle Gallner (CSI:NY), Elijah Kelley (Hairspray), Jamie Chung (Samurai Girl), Aaron Yoo (Friday the 13th), Marshall Allman (True Blood), Ryan Hansen (Friday the 13th), Scout Taylor-Compton (Halloween II), Tyler Posey (Lincoln Heights) , Tony Oller (Gigantic). At least some of her agency clients are expected to follow her to 3 Arts. Shyn started off as a CAA trainee. She became an agent at Osbrink where she spent 4 years before moving to Gersh.
Gersh Agent Becoming 3 Arts Manager
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips