Fox has revised its summer schedule, changing the pattern of the So You Think You Can Dance performance/result show airings from Tuesday-Wednesday to Wednesday-Thursday. Glee repeats will continue to lead into Dance results, now on Thursday. But the final two original episodes of Glee, originally slated to run on the first two Tuesdays of June behind an hourlong Dance performance show, will now follow the first two episodes of the news season of Hell’s Kitchen, which moves from Thursdays to Tuesdays. There, after Glee wraps its season, Hell’s will be paired with new culinary series Masterchef.
Fox Tweaks Summer Schedule
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
FX Acquires 'Jumanji', 'Transformers', 'Murder On the Orient Express', 'All the Money In the World' & More Movies
Latest TV News
- Sony Pictures Television Sets Up UK-Based Non-Scripted Label Human
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Freeform Unveils New Logo & “A Little Forward” Tagline
- ‘Grown-ish’ Renewed For Season 2 By Freeform
- FX Acquires ‘Jumanji’, ‘Transformers’, ‘Murder On the Orient Express’, ‘All the Money In the World’…
- Super Bowl Ad Rates Have Soared 87% In 10 Years Even With More Clutter: Study