Here is Ben Silverman’s recent keynote speech at the MIPTV market in Cannes. I’ve watched this video 3 times now and still have no idea what he’s talking about: “Hyper-globalisation is a comment on every moment but clearly adapted in localisation”? “Full circle is where culture really can manifest”? “How do you scale bespoke”?
Excuse Me, Do You Speak Ben Silverman?
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Puts Fox’s Stunt Show ‘Heaven Sent’ On Strike List
- Hillary Clinton Gets ‘TGIT’ Treatment From Shonda Rhimes Tonight; ‘Scandal’ EP Created DNC Film…
- Watch Robert Rodriguez’s DNC Video ‘Our America’
- Supergirl Meets Superman: First Look At The CW Duo In Costume
- Henry Czerny Returns To ‘Quantico’ In Major Recurring Role
- For PBS Docu-Series ‘Hamilton’s America’, History Is The Thing – TCA