Here is Ben Silverman’s recent keynote speech at the MIPTV market in Cannes. I’ve watched this video 3 times now and still have no idea what he’s talking about: “Hyper-globalisation is a comment on every moment but clearly adapted in localisation”? “Full circle is where culture really can manifest”? “How do you scale bespoke”?
Excuse Me, Do You Speak Ben Silverman?
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
It Will Soon Be Illegal For Studios To Verify Salary Quotes: Hollywood Dealmakers Brace For California Labor Code 432.3
Latest TV News
- Omarosa Exits Donald Trump Orbit Under Secret Service Escort: Report
- ABC Comedies Clock Christmas-Themed Climb; NBC’s ‘The Voice’ Dominates Demo
- ‘Imposters’: Abby Miller & Bruce Davison Set For Season 2 Of Bravo Series
- Paramount Network Developing Latino Sketch Comedy ‘Browntown’ From Mitú
- SAG Awards TV: ‘GLOW’ Leads Newcomers; ‘Curb’, ‘Will & Grace’ Return; Old Favorites MIA Amid…
- Heroes And Villains Adds Chris Coggins, Gary Ventimiglia To Manager Roster