Here is Ben Silverman’s recent keynote speech at the MIPTV market in Cannes. I’ve watched this video 3 times now and still have no idea what he’s talking about: “Hyper-globalisation is a comment on every moment but clearly adapted in localisation”? “Full circle is where culture really can manifest”? “How do you scale bespoke”?
Excuse Me, Do You Speak Ben Silverman?
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Dog's Purpose' Producer "Horrified" Seeing Video Of Dog Almost Drowning On Set; PETA Calls For Boycott Of Film
'A Dog's Purpose' Director Lasse Hallstrom & Voice Actor Josh Gad Upset Over "Disturbing" Video Of Terrified Dog
Latest TV News
- ‘Brown Girls’: Andrew Lees, Omar Maskati & Natalie Dreyfuss Join Freeform Comedy Pilot
- ‘UnReal’: Caitlin FitzGerald Joins Lifetime Series As Everlasting’s “Suitress”
- Veteran Producer & Longtime CBS Exec David Brownfield Tapped As The Mark Gordon Company EVP
- Hollywood Remembers “Brilliant”, “Hilarious” Miguel Ferrer
- Late Miguel Ferrer Leaves Behind More ‘NCIS: LA’ Episodes, ‘Twin Peaks’ Return
- ABC Makes Sundance History With ‘Downward Dog’ Premiere