I’ve learned that Conan O’Brien is becoming a Time Warner man all the way. I hear his company Conaco Prods. is finalizing a big production deal with Warner Bros. Television now that his company is producing his new late night talk show for TBS starting in November. Sources told me that immediately after O’Brien’s deal with Turner Entertainment Networks’ TBS was announced two weeks ago, brass at sister studio Warner Bros. TV went aggressively after Conan’s company, which is run by David Kissinger. Conaco had been based at NBC since its launch. And, as part of O’Brien’s exit deal from The Tonight Show, Conaco was to stay at NBC through the end of this development season. Conaco has one pilot in consideration at that network, the Untitled John Eisendrath Legal Drama starring Jimmy Smits.
EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros TV Signing Conan O'Brien's Company To Big Production Deal
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Andreeva
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner