I’ve learned that Conan O’Brien is becoming a Time Warner man all the way. I hear his company Conaco Prods. is finalizing a big production deal with Warner Bros. Television now that his company is producing his new late night talk show for TBS starting in November. Sources told me that immediately after O’Brien’s deal with Turner Entertainment Networks’ TBS was announced two weeks ago, brass at sister studio Warner Bros. TV went aggressively after Conan’s company, which is run by David Kissinger. Conaco had been based at NBC since its launch. And, as part of O’Brien’s exit deal from The Tonight Show, Conaco was to stay at NBC through the end of this development season. Conaco has one pilot in consideration at that network, the Untitled John Eisendrath Legal Drama starring Jimmy Smits.
EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros TV Signing Conan O'Brien's Company To Big Production Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Dog's Purpose' Dog Supplier & Handler Issues Statement As Tracking For Film Stalls; PETA Responds - Update
Latest TV News
- Can Sundance Love Save Sitcom ‘Downward Dog’ From Summer
- ‘Star’: Missy Elliott & Rickey Smiley To Guest Star On Lee Daniels’ Fox Series
- SAG Awards Presenters: Rashida Jones, Steven Yeun, ‘Stranger Things’ Cast & Others Join
- NBC Orders Virtual Reality Thriller Drama Pilot From ‘Extant’ Creator & Amblin TV
- Pilot Season 2017: How Many Pilots Is Each Network Ordering?
- Bill Maher Bags Record ‘Real Time’ Kickoff Numbers On Donald Trump Inauguration Day