I’ve learned that Conan O’Brien is becoming a Time Warner man all the way. I hear his company Conaco Prods. is finalizing a big production deal with Warner Bros. Television now that his company is producing his new late night talk show for TBS starting in November. Sources told me that immediately after O’Brien’s deal with Turner Entertainment Networks’ TBS was announced two weeks ago, brass at sister studio Warner Bros. TV went aggressively after Conan’s company, which is run by David Kissinger. Conaco had been based at NBC since its launch. And, as part of O’Brien’s exit deal from The Tonight Show, Conaco was to stay at NBC through the end of this development season. Conaco has one pilot in consideration at that network, the Untitled John Eisendrath Legal Drama starring Jimmy Smits.
EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros TV Signing Conan O'Brien's Company To Big Production Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Latest TV News
- ABC News Makes It Official: Amy Robach To Co-Anchor ’20/20′
- BBC Developing Entertainment Competition Format ‘First And Last’ From Endemol Shine’s Zeppotron
- ‘American Idol’ First: Simulcast Will Allow Live Voting Across The US
- Warner Bros Promotes Korean Execs; Cineflix Hires Newen Chief; BBC Studios Opens Drama Unit – Global Briefs
- Natalka Znak Reveals How She Skated Off With Fox Pilot For Big-Budget Entertainment Format ‘Revolution’
- 'The Split': Creator Abi Morgan Files Papers On Female-Led Divorce Drama For BBC One & SundanceTV