I’ve learned that Conan O’Brien is becoming a Time Warner man all the way. I hear his company Conaco Prods. is finalizing a big production deal with Warner Bros. Television now that his company is producing his new late night talk show for TBS starting in November. Sources told me that immediately after O’Brien’s deal with Turner Entertainment Networks’ TBS was announced two weeks ago, brass at sister studio Warner Bros. TV went aggressively after Conan’s company, which is run by David Kissinger. Conaco had been based at NBC since its launch. And, as part of O’Brien’s exit deal from The Tonight Show, Conaco was to stay at NBC through the end of this development season. Conaco has one pilot in consideration at that network, the Untitled John Eisendrath Legal Drama starring Jimmy Smits.
EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros TV Signing Conan O'Brien's Company To Big Production Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Latest TV News
- ‘I’m Dying Up Here’: Xosha Roquemore Set To Recur In Season 2 Of Showtime Series
- ‘The Rookie’: Alyssa Diaz Cast In Nathan Fillion’s ABC Light Drama Series
- Time’s Up Turns Down Deven MacNair’s Plea For Help In Fighting Sex Discrimination In Stunt Biz
- NRA’s Dana Loesch, Sitcom Star? ‘NCIS’ Producer Says He Got The Pitch
- ‘Stand Up For Something’ Being Used As Rallying Call For Gun Violence Prevention Movement
- StudioCanal Launching French TV Production Unit