NEW YORK, Apr 19, 2010 — EPIX today announced its launch on DISH Network, making its content available to the distributor’s more than 14.1 million customers around the nation. This is the first national distribution deal for EPIX, the pay channel joint venture formed by Viacom Inc, its Paramount Pictures unit, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. and Lionsgate. Specific terms of the agreement with the DISH Network were not disclosed. EPIX now has made carriage agreements with 6 distributors: DISH Network, Verizon FiOS, Cox, Charter, Mediacom and NCTC, for service available to consumers in over 30 million homes by May 2010.
Epix Goes National With Dish Network Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices