EXCLUSIVE: Debra Winger is negotiating to play a regular role in the third series of the HBO dramatic series In Treatment. She will play a patient of Gabriel Byrne’s psychotherapist character Paul. She’s a former big star who is battling insecurity and fear about her career. There is no deal yet, but I hear it’s going to happen. Winger is very selective about jobs, and this one was made easier by the fact that the show, which originated in Los Angeles, now shoots in New York. Winger last appeared in a regular series role when she played Wonder Girl in the Lynda Carter series Wonder Woman in 1976-77, long before her starring roles in films like Terms of Endearment, An Officer and a Gentleman and Urban Cowboy.
Debra Winger Circles HBO 'In Treatment'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening; 'Valerian' $23.5M Start - Int'l Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Modern Family’ Young Adult Cast Members Ink New Deals With Pay Bumps
- ‘Candy’ Crushed In Sunday Ratings
- PalmStar Media Closes Near $12M National Lampoon Deal; Can Laugh Brand Regain Luster?
- Cinema Audio Society Sets 2018 Awards Date, Timeline
- Jared Kushner Repeats “I Did Not Collude” Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
- ‘The Oath’: Robert Gossett & Isaac Keys Set To Recur In Crackle Drama Series