EXCLUSIVE: Debra Winger is negotiating to play a regular role in the third series of the HBO dramatic series In Treatment. She will play a patient of Gabriel Byrne’s psychotherapist character Paul. She’s a former big star who is battling insecurity and fear about her career. There is no deal yet, but I hear it’s going to happen. Winger is very selective about jobs, and this one was made easier by the fact that the show, which originated in Los Angeles, now shoots in New York. Winger last appeared in a regular series role when she played Wonder Girl in the Lynda Carter series Wonder Woman in 1976-77, long before her starring roles in films like Terms of Endearment, An Officer and a Gentleman and Urban Cowboy.
Debra Winger Circles HBO 'In Treatment'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Pirated’ Pacquiao-Mayweather Bout Opens ‘SNL’ Return
- Scarlett Johansson Loves To Love, Ya Baby: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight Delayed By Widespread Cable & Satellite Outages – Update
- Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight Nets $400M For HBO/Showtime; Hollywood Comes Big
- Controversy Dogs #MayPac: Were Reporters Banned For Criticizing Mayweather?
- ‘Beyond The Tank’ Ratings Strong In Debut, ‘Blue Bloods’ Finale Steady With 2014, ‘Grimm’ Down