This news is the kind that’ll send American TV producers to suicide hotlines. I’ve just learned that The CW is seriously considering picking up 2 UK reality shows and retransmissioning them this summer. That’s right: not remaking them, but retransmissioning them. Needless to say, every UK TV channel, company, and producer is panting to get the gig.
CW Importing UK Reality TV For Summer?
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Latest TV News
- Elizabeth Warren Slams “Hot Air Machine” Donald Trump In DNC Keynote Speech
- Michelle Obama’s DNC Speech Praises Clinton, Dumps On Trump – And Ignores Melania
- Funny Or Die Video Dresses Down Donald Trump At Democratic Convention
- Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters “Ridiculous”; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC…
- ‘Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Casts Lilli Birdsell In Recurring Role For Season 4
- ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 3 Premiere Sets Ratings Record For Starz Comedy