The non-profit, non-partisan social and public advocacy organization of the arts and entertainment community has upped its Executive Director since 1998, Robin Bronk, to CEO. The move comes a few days before its April 29th event at the Library of Congress in Washington DC hosting Capitol Hill members of the House and Senate to support American film preservation.
Creative Coalition Appoints Bronk CEO
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV
- ‘The Loud House' Creator Chris Savino Fired By Nickelodeon Following Sexual Harassment Allegations