Taylor Lautner, who usually pines for Kristen Stewart in the Twilight Saga films, has a new romantic screen interest. Lily Collins has landed the job playing Lautner’s love interest in Abduction, the John Singleton-directed Lionsgate thriller that starts production in 12 weeks on location in Pittsburgh. Collins, daughter of the legendary pop singer Phil Collins, made her movie debut playing the daughter of Leigh Anne Tuohy (Sandra Bullock) in The Blind Side. In the Shawn Christensen-scripted Abduction, Collins will play the girlfriend of a young man who discovers the parents that raised him aren’t his. When he reaches out to the real ones, he and his girlfriend are forced to run for their lives. She just wrapped Priest with Paul Bettany.
Taylor Lautner's New Film Love Interest
What's Hot on Deadline
'Downton Abbey' Finale: Exec Producer Gareth Neame On Allen Leech & Lily James' Future, Season 7 & That Proposal
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: Tom Rothman Rises; Adam Goodman Exits; Raunchy Comediennes
- New Regency Acquires Film For ’71’s Yann Demange To Direct, Plan B To Produce
- Bruce Lee Family Plans New Film Biopic
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?