Taylor Lautner, who usually pines for Kristen Stewart in the Twilight Saga films, has a new romantic screen interest. Lily Collins has landed the job playing Lautner’s love interest in Abduction, the John Singleton-directed Lionsgate thriller that starts production in 12 weeks on location in Pittsburgh. Collins, daughter of the legendary pop singer Phil Collins, made her movie debut playing the daughter of Leigh Anne Tuohy (Sandra Bullock) in The Blind Side. In the Shawn Christensen-scripted Abduction, Collins will play the girlfriend of a young man who discovers the parents that raised him aren’t his. When he reaches out to the real ones, he and his girlfriend are forced to run for their lives. She just wrapped Priest with Paul Bettany.
Taylor Lautner's New Film Love Interest
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Fleming Jr
- Hobbit Sings Sweet Farewell To Middle Earth
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award
- Josh Boone Says Warner Bros Will Turn Stephen King's 'The Stand' Into Four Films