Taylor Lautner, who usually pines for Kristen Stewart in the Twilight Saga films, has a new romantic screen interest. Lily Collins has landed the job playing Lautner’s love interest in Abduction, the John Singleton-directed Lionsgate thriller that starts production in 12 weeks on location in Pittsburgh. Collins, daughter of the legendary pop singer Phil Collins, made her movie debut playing the daughter of Leigh Anne Tuohy (Sandra Bullock) in The Blind Side. In the Shawn Christensen-scripted Abduction, Collins will play the girlfriend of a young man who discovers the parents that raised him aren’t his. When he reaches out to the real ones, he and his girlfriend are forced to run for their lives. She just wrapped Priest with Paul Bettany.
Taylor Lautner's New Film Love Interest
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Netflix Teams With Formula 1 Racing For New Series
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49
- ‘Steps’: Ryan Michelle Bathe Cast As A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot