A&E’s new scripted series The Glades (formerly Sugarloaf) will premiere July 13. The character-based proceduralstars Matt Passmore, Kiele Sanchez and Carlos Gómez. Meanwhile, Comedy Central has ordered seven more episodes of new animated comedy Ugly Americans to launch in October. Since its March 17 premiere, the show about zombies, demons and werewolves in New York, has averaged 2 million total viewers airing behind South Park on Wednesdays. Additionally, History will launch its 10-episode U.S. version of U.K.’s Top Gear in the fall with hosts comedian Adam Ferrara, champion rally and drift racer Tanner Foust, and racing analyst Rutledge Wood. NBC first took a crack at the format with a pilot hosted by Adam Corolla before the show moved to History. Also at History, President Barack Obama will introduce the channel’s new 12-hour series America The Story of Us, which premieres Apr. 25.
Cable: Launch Date for 'Glades', More Eps for 'Ugly Americans', Hosts for 'Gear'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Tracy Morgan Talks Brooklyn Gentrification, Halloween Costume With Jimmy Kimmel
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV