A&E’s new scripted series The Glades (formerly Sugarloaf) will premiere July 13. The character-based proceduralstars Matt Passmore, Kiele Sanchez and Carlos Gómez. Meanwhile, Comedy Central has ordered seven more episodes of new animated comedy Ugly Americans to launch in October. Since its March 17 premiere, the show about zombies, demons and werewolves in New York, has averaged 2 million total viewers airing behind South Park on Wednesdays. Additionally, History will launch its 10-episode U.S. version of U.K.’s Top Gear in the fall with hosts comedian Adam Ferrara, champion rally and drift racer Tanner Foust, and racing analyst Rutledge Wood. NBC first took a crack at the format with a pilot hosted by Adam Corolla before the show moved to History. Also at History, President Barack Obama will introduce the channel’s new 12-hour series America The Story of Us, which premieres Apr. 25.
Cable: Launch Date for 'Glades', More Eps for 'Ugly Americans', Hosts for 'Gear'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Suits' Spinoff Starring Gina Torres To Be Introduced In 'Suits' Season 7 Finale, Will Be About Chicago Politics
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
'Deadpool 2' Stunt Crash Victim ID'd As First African-American Female Pro Road Racer; Director & Fox "Deeply Saddened" - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Mary Mary’ To End After Season 6; Gets Premiere Date On WE tv
- ‘Feud’ Production Designer On Artistic License Taken With Exhaustively Researched Period Production
- First Look Media’s Topic Unveils Scripted TV Development Slate: Projects From Alex Garcia Lopez, Channing Tatum, More
- Turner Acquires U.S. Rights To UEFA Soccer Games, Plans To Launch OTT Sports Platform
- ‘Locke & Key’: Frances O'Connor To Star In Hulu Pilot From Carlton Cuse & Joe Hill
- HBO Social Media Hacked on Twitter, Facebook Pages