A&E’s new scripted series The Glades (formerly Sugarloaf) will premiere July 13. The character-based proceduralstars Matt Passmore, Kiele Sanchez and Carlos Gómez. Meanwhile, Comedy Central has ordered seven more episodes of new animated comedy Ugly Americans to launch in October. Since its March 17 premiere, the show about zombies, demons and werewolves in New York, has averaged 2 million total viewers airing behind South Park on Wednesdays. Additionally, History will launch its 10-episode U.S. version of U.K.’s Top Gear in the fall with hosts comedian Adam Ferrara, champion rally and drift racer Tanner Foust, and racing analyst Rutledge Wood. NBC first took a crack at the format with a pilot hosted by Adam Corolla before the show moved to History. Also at History, President Barack Obama will introduce the channel’s new 12-hour series America The Story of Us, which premieres Apr. 25.
Cable: Launch Date for 'Glades', More Eps for 'Ugly Americans', Hosts for 'Gear'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
Latest TV News
- Chuck Schumer Demands House Dump Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes After White House Deflects Questions
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Draws Nearly 1M Viewers In VH1 Debut
- OWN Sets Docuseries ‘Released’ & ‘Checking Inn’ For Saturday Nights This Fall
- Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine’s Show Only Because He Is Fan, “Plain And Simple”
- ‘Arrow’: Katie Cassidy To Return As Black Siren, Will Be Regular In Season 6
- NFL Approves Raiders Move To Las Vegas For 2019 Season