A&E’s new scripted series The Glades (formerly Sugarloaf) will premiere July 13. The character-based proceduralstars Matt Passmore, Kiele Sanchez and Carlos Gómez. Meanwhile, Comedy Central has ordered seven more episodes of new animated comedy Ugly Americans to launch in October. Since its March 17 premiere, the show about zombies, demons and werewolves in New York, has averaged 2 million total viewers airing behind South Park on Wednesdays. Additionally, History will launch its 10-episode U.S. version of U.K.’s Top Gear in the fall with hosts comedian Adam Ferrara, champion rally and drift racer Tanner Foust, and racing analyst Rutledge Wood. NBC first took a crack at the format with a pilot hosted by Adam Corolla before the show moved to History. Also at History, President Barack Obama will introduce the channel’s new 12-hour series America The Story of Us, which premieres Apr. 25.
Cable: Launch Date for 'Glades', More Eps for 'Ugly Americans', Hosts for 'Gear'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
Latest TV News
- Sean Hannity “I Am Not Discussing” DNC Staffer Murder Story “For Now”
- Jon Stewart & HBO Scrap His Digital Animated Series Project
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Producer Sued After Tyra Banks “Physically Manipulated” Young Girl
- ‘The Last Ship’ Season 4 Gets August Premiere Date On TNT
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Creative Team Talks Going Beyond The Book – The Contenders Emmys Video
- Laura Bell Bundy Joins ‘Good Behavior’; ‘Zoo’ Casts Delon de Metz