A&E’s new scripted series The Glades (formerly Sugarloaf) will premiere July 13. The character-based proceduralstars Matt Passmore, Kiele Sanchez and Carlos Gómez. Meanwhile, Comedy Central has ordered seven more episodes of new animated comedy Ugly Americans to launch in October. Since its March 17 premiere, the show about zombies, demons and werewolves in New York, has averaged 2 million total viewers airing behind South Park on Wednesdays. Additionally, History will launch its 10-episode U.S. version of U.K.’s Top Gear in the fall with hosts comedian Adam Ferrara, champion rally and drift racer Tanner Foust, and racing analyst Rutledge Wood. NBC first took a crack at the format with a pilot hosted by Adam Corolla before the show moved to History. Also at History, President Barack Obama will introduce the channel’s new 12-hour series America The Story of Us, which premieres Apr. 25.
Cable: Launch Date for 'Glades', More Eps for 'Ugly Americans', Hosts for 'Gear'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend - Sunday AM Update
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Yvonne Strahovski: “Women's Rights Are Human Rights”…
- Erin Moran: “We Did Our Best”, Says Child Actor Advocate Paul Petersen
- Ex-Fox Anchor Alisyn Camerota Says Roger Ailes Sexually Harassed Her
- Bill O’Reilly Sets Podcast Return For Monday
- Erin Moran Dies: ‘Happy Days’ Actress Was 56
- New Caitlyn Jenner Interview Brings ’20/20′ Ratings Down, ‘Dateline’ Rises