Ugly Betty made a quiet exit last night. The series finale of the ABC dramedy finished behind CBS’ CSI: NY in the 10 PM hour, tied with a repeat of NBC’s Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Still, Betty (1.8/5 in adults 18-49, 5.4 million viewers in early Nielsen numbers) ended its final season on a high note, posting its highest season demo numbers. In bubble show watch, Fox’s Human Target (1.9/6, 7.2 million) didn’t help its chances of a second season renewal by hitting an 18-49 series low in its freshman season finale. On the scripted side, ABC’s breakout freshman comedy Modern Family(3.6/10, 8.8 million) was once again the top Wednesday show, down 8% from its most recent original two weeks ago.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Modern Family' Tops, 'Betty' Ends So-So, 'Human Target' Hits Low
What's Hot on Deadline
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
Latest TV News
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book
- Ryan Seacrest Denies Behaving “Inappropriately” To E! Stylist, Channel Investigating