Ugly Betty made a quiet exit last night. The series finale of the ABC dramedy finished behind CBS’ CSI: NY in the 10 PM hour, tied with a repeat of NBC’s Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Still, Betty (1.8/5 in adults 18-49, 5.4 million viewers in early Nielsen numbers) ended its final season on a high note, posting its highest season demo numbers. In bubble show watch, Fox’s Human Target (1.9/6, 7.2 million) didn’t help its chances of a second season renewal by hitting an 18-49 series low in its freshman season finale. On the scripted side, ABC’s breakout freshman comedy Modern Family(3.6/10, 8.8 million) was once again the top Wednesday show, down 8% from its most recent original two weeks ago.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Modern Family' Tops, 'Betty' Ends So-So, 'Human Target' Hits Low
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ESPN, TNT Salivate For First Pair Of NBA Conference Title Game 7s Since 1979
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”