Ugly Betty made a quiet exit last night. The series finale of the ABC dramedy finished behind CBS’ CSI: NY in the 10 PM hour, tied with a repeat of NBC’s Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Still, Betty (1.8/5 in adults 18-49, 5.4 million viewers in early Nielsen numbers) ended its final season on a high note, posting its highest season demo numbers. In bubble show watch, Fox’s Human Target (1.9/6, 7.2 million) didn’t help its chances of a second season renewal by hitting an 18-49 series low in its freshman season finale. On the scripted side, ABC’s breakout freshman comedy Modern Family(3.6/10, 8.8 million) was once again the top Wednesday show, down 8% from its most recent original two weeks ago.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Modern Family' Tops, 'Betty' Ends So-So, 'Human Target' Hits Low
What's Hot on Deadline
Leonardo DiCaprio Remembers 'Gilbert Grape' Star Darlene Cates: "She Was The Best Acting Mom I Ever Had"
Latest TV News
- Mika Brzezinski To Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Presidency “Far Worse” Than She Expected
- '2017' Trailer: Louis C.K. Takes The Stage In Netflix Stand-Up Special
- Trevor Noah Announces ‘The Daily Show’s Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library
- Maxine Waters Tells Bill O’Reilly To Buzz Off
- ‘New Girl’ Clip: And Schmidt’s First Name Is…
- CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Real Life’ Casts Male Lead Role With Ryan Hansen As Guest Star, Mulls Potential Premise Tweak