A change-of-address email sent out Monday by Andrea Wong, the departing CEO and president of Lifetime Networks, got industry people buzzing about her future plans. Wong’s new office is in the Animation Building on the Disney lot, marking the former ABC top reality/late-night executive’s return to her old stomping grounds. Of course, she may have just gotten a nice break on the rent there. But given how well-liked Wong is by Disney president and CEO Bob Iger and Disney-ABC TV Group president Anne Sweeney, conspiracy theorists started to suspect a possible new gig for Wong within the Disney TV family. Or, with her engineering degree from MIT, she may just want to pick up some computer animation skills.
Andrea Wong Back On The Disney Lot
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait