A change-of-address email sent out Monday by Andrea Wong, the departing CEO and president of Lifetime Networks, got industry people buzzing about her future plans. Wong’s new office is in the Animation Building on the Disney lot, marking the former ABC top reality/late-night executive’s return to her old stomping grounds. Of course, she may have just gotten a nice break on the rent there. But given how well-liked Wong is by Disney president and CEO Bob Iger and Disney-ABC TV Group president Anne Sweeney, conspiracy theorists started to suspect a possible new gig for Wong within the Disney TV family. Or, with her engineering degree from MIT, she may just want to pick up some computer animation skills.
Andrea Wong Back On The Disney Lot
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- CNN Gun Violence Town Hall Trounces Competition In Early Tally
- ‘Killing Eve’: First Trailer For BBC America Drama Starring Sandra Oh & Jodie Comer
- ‘Safe Harbor’: Josh Randall & Vanessa Vasquez Cast In ABC Drama Pilot
- ‘Harry & Meghan’: Lifetime’s ‘A Royal Romance’ Casts Its Prince William…
- Tiffany Haddish Set To Host 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards
- ‘The Flash’: Candice Patton Suits Up As Superhero For The First Time