Are young actors taking over the big screen? Max Irons, son of Jeremy Irons, has been set to star with Amanda Seyfried and Shiloh Fernandez in The Girl with the Red Riding Hood, the Warner Bros action film that will be directed by Twilight‘s Catherine Hardwicke. Julie Christie and Gary Oldman also appear. Irons has been nominated for an Ian Charleson Award in the UK – the award celebrates outstanding new talent in the theatre. He’s repped by UTA and UK-based Tavistock Wood.
Jeremy Irons' Son Fires Up 'Riding Hood'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The White Princess': Alex Kalymnios To Direct Starz Miniseries; Amy Manson, Andrew Whipp, Patrick Gibson Join Cast
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Doesn’t Mention Wall Payment In Meeting With Mexico President
- G.O.O.D. Music Star Teyana Taylor Joins ‘The Breaks’ On VH1
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Adds Jim Broadbent For Season 7
- ‘The Tap’ USA Drama Pilot From Rob Reiner & Andrew Lenchewski Sets Cast; Simon Cellan Jones To Direct
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Ratings Down Hard From 2015 In Last Summer Finale
- ‘Scream Queens’ Season 2 Teaser: Out Of The Sorority – And The Asylum – And Into The Hospital