Are young actors taking over the big screen? Max Irons, son of Jeremy Irons, has been set to star with Amanda Seyfried and Shiloh Fernandez in The Girl with the Red Riding Hood, the Warner Bros action film that will be directed by Twilight‘s Catherine Hardwicke. Julie Christie and Gary Oldman also appear. Irons has been nominated for an Ian Charleson Award in the UK – the award celebrates outstanding new talent in the theatre. He’s repped by UTA and UK-based Tavistock Wood.
Jeremy Irons' Son Fires Up 'Riding Hood'
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
'Hawaii Five-0': Ian Anthony Dale Upped To Regular, Meaghan Rath & Beulah Koale Join Cast After Shake-Up
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Smits Joins ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ In Major Season 4 Guest Arc
- A+E Networks Elevates Robert Sharenow To Programming President, Eli Lehrer Joins History As EVP
- Matt Loeb Re-Elected IATSE President
- Sinclair And Nexstar Vow To Share Spectrum To Help Next-Gen TV Transition
- Comic-Con: ‘Sherlock’ EPs Tease Another Season Of Benedict Cumberbatch-Led Series, Maybe
- Chester Bennington Dies In Apparent Suicide: Linkin Park Singer Was 41