Are young actors taking over the big screen? Max Irons, son of Jeremy Irons, has been set to star with Amanda Seyfried and Shiloh Fernandez in The Girl with the Red Riding Hood, the Warner Bros action film that will be directed by Twilight‘s Catherine Hardwicke. Julie Christie and Gary Oldman also appear. Irons has been nominated for an Ian Charleson Award in the UK – the award celebrates outstanding new talent in the theatre. He’s repped by UTA and UK-based Tavistock Wood.
Jeremy Irons' Son Fires Up 'Riding Hood'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Sundance: Women’s March Gets Bad Weather, Lower Turnout But High Hopes
- Women’s March: “Day 1 In Our United Movement,” Says America Ferrera
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Inaugural Address Positively Lincolnish
- Jill Soloway On Today’s Women’s March, ‘I Love Dick’ At Sundance & ‘Transparent’
- Trevor Noah Sings To President Donald Trump On His First Day In Office
- Joy Reid To Trevor Noah: Media Must Study Vladimir Putin’s Authoritarian Regime To Cover President Trump