Are young actors taking over the big screen? Max Irons, son of Jeremy Irons, has been set to star with Amanda Seyfried and Shiloh Fernandez in The Girl with the Red Riding Hood, the Warner Bros action film that will be directed by Twilight‘s Catherine Hardwicke. Julie Christie and Gary Oldman also appear. Irons has been nominated for an Ian Charleson Award in the UK – the award celebrates outstanding new talent in the theatre. He’s repped by UTA and UK-based Tavistock Wood.
Jeremy Irons' Son Fires Up 'Riding Hood'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Expendables 4' Muscles Up: Sylvester Stallone Action Pic & 'Rambo 5' Sell To China In Eight-Figure Co-Fi Deal
Billboard Music Awards Ratings Hit Low, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Finale Rises, NBA Up With Warriors' Win
Latest TV News
- Latin Grammys Staying On Univision With 10-Year Rights Deal; 2018 Show Date Set
- ‘Wyatt Cenac’s Problem Areas’ Renewed For Season 2 By HBO
- Epix To Launch On Comcast In June, Expanding Reach To 70 Million Homes
- Peter Lenkov Inks New Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios; Taps Sean Canino As Co-President Of His 101st St Entertainment
- ‘Schitt’s Creek’ Heads To Syndication Via Lionsgate’s Debmar-Mercury
- ‘Amazing Stories’: Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz Set As Showrunners For Apple Series, Re-Up ABC Studios…