Over the past 10 years, the director of pop culture classics on the subject of unfaithfulness such as Indecent Proposal and Fatal Attraction and his most recent film 2002’s Unfaithful, has gone from ICM, to CAA, back to ICM, to William Morris, to Endeavor, to CAA, to WME for less than a year, and now back to ICM. Hey, there’s hope still for Paradigm or Gersh.
Adrian Lyne's Agency Un-Merry-Go-Round
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait