Over the past 10 years, the director of pop culture classics on the subject of unfaithfulness such as Indecent Proposal and Fatal Attraction and his most recent film 2002’s Unfaithful, has gone from ICM, to CAA, back to ICM, to William Morris, to Endeavor, to CAA, to WME for less than a year, and now back to ICM. Hey, there’s hope still for Paradigm or Gersh.
Adrian Lyne's Agency Un-Merry-Go-Round
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Latest TV News
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies: Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser & MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski’s Father…
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?