Another show cancelation news broken via Twitter. Carter Covington, executive producer of ABC Family’s comedy 10 Things I Hate About You tweeted to his followers today that the network had canceled the show. 10 Things, based on the 1999 movie, is in the middle of airing the back-10 episodes of its first season. After strong start last summer with its original 10-episode order, ABC Family picked up 10 more episodes. But the ratings went down in the comedy’s return this spring. The network will still air the five remaining episodes, which Covington says are “fantastic.” Other notable tweets announcing show cancelations include Thomas Carter writing on his Twitter feed of the demise of Comedy Central’s Reno 911! Last summer.
ABC Family Cancels '10 Things'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- CNN Gun Violence Town Hall Trounces Competition In Early Tally
- ‘Killing Eve’: First Trailer For BBC America Drama Starring Sandra Oh & Jodie Comer
- ‘Safe Harbor’: Josh Randall & Vanessa Vasquez Cast In ABC Drama Pilot
- ‘Harry & Meghan’: Lifetime’s ‘A Royal Romance’ Casts Its Prince William…
- Tiffany Haddish Set To Host 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards
- ‘The Flash’: Candice Patton Suits Up As Superhero For The First Time