Another show cancelation news broken via Twitter. Carter Covington, executive producer of ABC Family’s comedy 10 Things I Hate About You tweeted to his followers today that the network had canceled the show. 10 Things, based on the 1999 movie, is in the middle of airing the back-10 episodes of its first season. After strong start last summer with its original 10-episode order, ABC Family picked up 10 more episodes. But the ratings went down in the comedy’s return this spring. The network will still air the five remaining episodes, which Covington says are “fantastic.” Other notable tweets announcing show cancelations include Thomas Carter writing on his Twitter feed of the demise of Comedy Central’s Reno 911! Last summer.
ABC Family Cancels '10 Things'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Eliza Dushku To Star In ‘The Black Company’ Series Adaptation In Works By IM Global & David Goyer
- ‘Little Big Shots’ Ratings Down But Top Sunday, NBA Playoffs Rise Big Over 2016
- John Oliver Takes On Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner On ‘Last Week Tonight’
- Fox Ramps Up Off-Cycle Development, Eyes Multiple Pilot Orders This Summer
- Coroner: ‘Happy Days’ Star Erin Moran Died Of Cancer – Update
- Disney Says Affiliate Deal Will Enable ABC Streams To Reach 90% Of Households