Another show cancelation news broken via Twitter. Carter Covington, executive producer of ABC Family’s comedy 10 Things I Hate About You tweeted to his followers today that the network had canceled the show. 10 Things, based on the 1999 movie, is in the middle of airing the back-10 episodes of its first season. After strong start last summer with its original 10-episode order, ABC Family picked up 10 more episodes. But the ratings went down in the comedy’s return this spring. The network will still air the five remaining episodes, which Covington says are “fantastic.” Other notable tweets announcing show cancelations include Thomas Carter writing on his Twitter feed of the demise of Comedy Central’s Reno 911! Last summer.
ABC Family Cancels '10 Things'
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
Latest TV News
- Comic-Con: ‘Battlestar Galactica’ Reunion Features Richard Hatch Tribute
- SAG-AFTRA Flooded Producers With Contract Claims To Use As Bargaining Chip In Talks
- David Cronenberg Novel ‘Consumed’ To Be Developed As TV Series By ‘FTWD’s Dave Erickson & ‘Lucifer’s Sheri Elwood At…
- Comic-Con: ‘Teen Wolf’ Cast Takes A Walk Down Memory Lane, Debuts New Trailer For Final Season
- Comic-Con: ‘Exorcist’ Star Alfonso Herrera On Season 2 & ‘Sense8’ Finale
- Johnny Depp’s Ex-Biz Managers Cite More Examples Of Actor’s Overspending In New Court Docs