Another show cancelation news broken via Twitter. Carter Covington, executive producer of ABC Family’s comedy 10 Things I Hate About You tweeted to his followers today that the network had canceled the show. 10 Things, based on the 1999 movie, is in the middle of airing the back-10 episodes of its first season. After strong start last summer with its original 10-episode order, ABC Family picked up 10 more episodes. But the ratings went down in the comedy’s return this spring. The network will still air the five remaining episodes, which Covington says are “fantastic.” Other notable tweets announcing show cancelations include Thomas Carter writing on his Twitter feed of the demise of Comedy Central’s Reno 911! Last summer.
ABC Family Cancels '10 Things'
What's Hot on Deadline
How 'Pirates' & 'Baywatch' Are Casualties Of Summer Franchise Fatigue At The Domestic B.O. — Monday AM
Cannes: 'The Square' Takes Palme D'Or; Sofia Coppola Best Director; Acting Honors For Joaquin Phoenix & Diane Kruger
With 'Empire' And 'Star,' Lee Daniels Continues To Tell The Untold Stories Of The Marginalized — Deadline Disruptors
Latest TV News
- ‘Z’ Costume Designer Tom Broecker On Tracking Evolution Of Fashion In A Series “Designed To Be Binge-Watched”…
- Frank Deford Dies: Legendary Sportswriter & Author Of ‘Everybody’s All-American’ Was 78
- Tiger Woods Arrested On DUI Charge In Florida
- Nina Diaz On VH1’s Unscripted Plans As Net Hits Milestone With ‘T.I. & Tiny’ Finale
- Netflix Sets First Turkish Series; Ex-Studiocanal Chief Joins French Gov’t – Global Briefs
- Leah Remini Is The Thorn In Scientology’s Side — Deadline Disruptors