Another show cancelation news broken via Twitter. Carter Covington, executive producer of ABC Family’s comedy 10 Things I Hate About You tweeted to his followers today that the network had canceled the show. 10 Things, based on the 1999 movie, is in the middle of airing the back-10 episodes of its first season. After strong start last summer with its original 10-episode order, ABC Family picked up 10 more episodes. But the ratings went down in the comedy’s return this spring. The network will still air the five remaining episodes, which Covington says are “fantastic.” Other notable tweets announcing show cancelations include Thomas Carter writing on his Twitter feed of the demise of Comedy Central’s Reno 911! Last summer.
ABC Family Cancels '10 Things'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Bouncing To $300M+; 'Power Rangers' Pummels 'Life' & 'CHIPS' - Midday B.O. Update
'Justice League' Teaser Trailers Recruit Wonder Woman; She Joins Batman, Aquaman & The Flash - Update
Latest TV News
- Trumpcare Vote Yanked In First Blow To Donald Trump Presidency
- Lauren Dolgen Joins Viceland As Head of West Coast Development
- Melissa McCarthy Says Sean Spicer Impression Was Not Her Idea, But Ears Made All The Difference
- CBS’ March Madness Prevails In Thursday Primetime; ABC’s TGIT Tops Non-Sports Fare
- Thomas Gibson’s Claim Against Manager Rejected By State Labor Commission
- ‘Manhunt: Unabomber’ Casts Rebecca Henderson; Brandon Spink Joins ‘Berlin Station’