Summit Entertainment paid mid 6-figures for Puzzle Palace, a cop drama pitch by David Guggenheim. The writer has some heat after selling the spec script Safe House to Universal and producer Scott Stuber. I’m told multiple bidders were in the mix. The film will be produced by Temple Hill partners Wyck Godfrey and Marty Bowen, who produce the Twilight series for Summit. Guggenheim was repped by APA and Madhouse Entertainment.
Summit Buys Guggenheim's 'Puzzle Palace'
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein On 'The Imitation Game,' Best Picture Dissing, Sony Hack, Netflix And Quentin Tarantino
We Called It: 'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Sells To Fox Searchlight & Indian Paintbrush For Record $12M - Sundance Update
Sarah Jones' Parents Unveil New "Safety For Sarah" PSA, Tell Sundance "Never Again, Never Forget" - Video
More From Fleming Jr
- Not So Fast On ‘Dying Girl’ Record: FSL Indian Paintbrush Deal Promises Upside, But Not Fest Record
- Lionsgate To Answer Call For Eli Roth-Keanu Reeves Thriller ‘Knock Knock'; $3 Million Sundance Buy
- ‘Strongest Man’ Helmer Kenny Riches Signs With UTA; Sundance
- Bart & Fleming: January Movie Turds; ‘Fruitvale’s Ryan Coogler Taking ‘Rocky’ Road; Bill Maher Shaming Liberals Over…
- We Called It: ‘Me And Earl And The Dying Girl’ Sells To Fox Searchlight & Indian Paintbrush For Record $12M…
- ‘Selma’s Ava DuVernay & David Oyelowo Reunite For Hurricane Katrina Pic