Summit Entertainment paid mid 6-figures for Puzzle Palace, a cop drama pitch by David Guggenheim. The writer has some heat after selling the spec script Safe House to Universal and producer Scott Stuber. I’m told multiple bidders were in the mix. The film will be produced by Temple Hill partners Wyck Godfrey and Marty Bowen, who produce the Twilight series for Summit. Guggenheim was repped by APA and Madhouse Entertainment.
Summit Buys Guggenheim's 'Puzzle Palace'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
More From Fleming Jr
- New Regency Acquires Film For ’71’s Yann Demange To Direct, Plan B To Produce
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?
- Marc Forster Sets Blake Lively, Jason Clarke For ‘All I See Is You’