Summit Entertainment paid mid 6-figures for Puzzle Palace, a cop drama pitch by David Guggenheim. The writer has some heat after selling the spec script Safe House to Universal and producer Scott Stuber. I’m told multiple bidders were in the mix. The film will be produced by Temple Hill partners Wyck Godfrey and Marty Bowen, who produce the Twilight series for Summit. Guggenheim was repped by APA and Madhouse Entertainment.
Summit Buys Guggenheim's 'Puzzle Palace'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Ben-Hur' Remake: 'Boardwalk Empire's Jack Huston Lands Title Role
- Toronto: Andrew Garfield-Michael Shannon Starrer '99 Homes' Sells To Broad Green Pictures In $3 Million Deal
- 'Skull Island:' Tom Hiddleston Stars In King Kong Origin Tale
- Skydance Productions Names Larry Wasserman CFO
- Bart & Fleming: On Football Violence, And Rethinking Toronto Vs. Telluride Turf War