Summit Entertainment paid mid 6-figures for Puzzle Palace, a cop drama pitch by David Guggenheim. The writer has some heat after selling the spec script Safe House to Universal and producer Scott Stuber. I’m told multiple bidders were in the mix. The film will be produced by Temple Hill partners Wyck Godfrey and Marty Bowen, who produce the Twilight series for Summit. Guggenheim was repped by APA and Madhouse Entertainment.
Summit Buys Guggenheim's 'Puzzle Palace'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Does TV Hurt Movie Careers? 'True Detective's Matthew McConaughey Coveted For 'The Stand' And 'Gold'
- Tobey Maguire's Material Signs Oscar Sharp To Blind Deal Off Short Pic 'The Karman Line'
- Circle Of Confusion's Brad Mendelsohn To Head Lit Department
- Andrew Dominik To Script 'Shaolin Temple' For Helmer Justin Lin
- Brad Grey Takes ALS Plunge With Help From Johnny Knoxville
- EMMYS: Deadline's Live-Blog Special Guest: 'Sons Of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter