I’m told Lionsgate has firmed John Singleton to direct Taylor Lautner in Abduction, the Shawn Christensen-scripted thriller that was bought at auction in January. Production will begin July in Pittsburgh. This firms Lautner’s next film, which he’ll shoot before returning for the final two Twilight installments. He plays a youth who discovers the parents who raised him aren’t his real folks, a revelation that triggers events and leaves him running for his life.
Lionsgate, Singleton In 'Abduction' Deal
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Lego Movie' Sequel Gets Phil Lord, Chris Miller Script Commitment
- Hot Red Band Trailer: 'Nightcrawler'
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Sebastian Stan Joins 'The Martian' And 'Ricki And The Flash'