Jamie Foxx will join Bruce Willis in Kane & Lynch, the Millennium Films/Lionsgate videogame adaptation that’s set to begin production in August. Willis plays a mercenary who gets framed, and then is broken out of prison by his former mates who’ve kidnapped his wife and daughter, and give him 72 hours to recover a doomsday device. Foxx will play his partner, a ticking time bomb of a guy. Simon Crane is directing, and Adrian Askarieh and Daniel Alter produce with David Willis and Millennium. The news leaked thanks to the screenwriter, Kyle Ward, who issued a St. Patrick’s Day tweet. So the news is officially out there.
Jamie Foxx/Bruce Willis In Videogame Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount