Jamie Foxx will join Bruce Willis in Kane & Lynch, the Millennium Films/Lionsgate videogame adaptation that’s set to begin production in August. Willis plays a mercenary who gets framed, and then is broken out of prison by his former mates who’ve kidnapped his wife and daughter, and give him 72 hours to recover a doomsday device. Foxx will play his partner, a ticking time bomb of a guy. Simon Crane is directing, and Adrian Askarieh and Daniel Alter produce with David Willis and Millennium. The news leaked thanks to the screenwriter, Kyle Ward, who issued a St. Patrick’s Day tweet. So the news is officially out there.
Jamie Foxx/Bruce Willis In Videogame Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
More From Fleming Jr
- New Regency Acquires Film For ’71’s Yann Demange To Direct, Plan B To Produce
- Bruce Lee Family Plans New Film Biopic
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?
- Marc Forster Sets Blake Lively, Jason Clarke For ‘All I See Is You’