Jamie Foxx will join Bruce Willis in Kane & Lynch, the Millennium Films/Lionsgate videogame adaptation that’s set to begin production in August. Willis plays a mercenary who gets framed, and then is broken out of prison by his former mates who’ve kidnapped his wife and daughter, and give him 72 hours to recover a doomsday device. Foxx will play his partner, a ticking time bomb of a guy. Simon Crane is directing, and Adrian Askarieh and Daniel Alter produce with David Willis and Millennium. The news leaked thanks to the screenwriter, Kyle Ward, who issued a St. Patrick’s Day tweet. So the news is officially out there.
Jamie Foxx/Bruce Willis In Videogame Pic
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start