Jamie Foxx will join Bruce Willis in Kane & Lynch, the Millennium Films/Lionsgate videogame adaptation that’s set to begin production in August. Willis plays a mercenary who gets framed, and then is broken out of prison by his former mates who’ve kidnapped his wife and daughter, and give him 72 hours to recover a doomsday device. Foxx will play his partner, a ticking time bomb of a guy. Simon Crane is directing, and Adrian Askarieh and Daniel Alter produce with David Willis and Millennium. The news leaked thanks to the screenwriter, Kyle Ward, who issued a St. Patrick’s Day tweet. So the news is officially out there.
Jamie Foxx/Bruce Willis In Videogame Pic
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Fleming Jr
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'
- Electric Entertainment To Co-Fi Anthony Hopkins Pic 'Go With Me'
- Jacki Weaver Joins James Franco's 'Zeroville'
- Martin Scorsese & Amir Bar-Lev Truckin' On Grateful Dead Documentary Film
- TWC Acquires April Prosser Script 'Plus One'
- Brad Pitt Squirms 'Between Two Ferns': Video