Jamie Foxx will join Bruce Willis in Kane & Lynch, the Millennium Films/Lionsgate videogame adaptation that’s set to begin production in August. Willis plays a mercenary who gets framed, and then is broken out of prison by his former mates who’ve kidnapped his wife and daughter, and give him 72 hours to recover a doomsday device. Foxx will play his partner, a ticking time bomb of a guy. Simon Crane is directing, and Adrian Askarieh and Daniel Alter produce with David Willis and Millennium. The news leaked thanks to the screenwriter, Kyle Ward, who issued a St. Patrick’s Day tweet. So the news is officially out there.
Jamie Foxx/Bruce Willis In Videogame Pic
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Fleming Jr
- Newbie Picture Company On The Case For 'Tracking Of A Russian Spy'
- Hamptons Fest Gets 'St. Vincent' Opener; Now They Pray For St. Bill
- Bryan Cranston In 'The Great Wall' Talks
- Bryan Singer Set To Helm 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- MGM Buys 55% Of Roma Downey And Mark Burnett's Empire; Relaunches United Artists
- Lava Bear Joins Chinese Pic 'The Bodyguard'