Legendary Pictures and Warner Bros finally closed a deal with Toho to do another Godzilla. This has been going on for a year or so. Surely there will be 3D like in the Legendary/Warners Clash of the Titans. But can they breathe fire into an over-sized lizard that seemed out of gas in a 1998 Roland Emmerich-directed TriStar version considered a pricey disappointment? Anybody got ideas on how to make this reptile relevant?
Do We Really Need Another Godzilla Movie?
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein On 'The Imitation Game,' Best Picture Dissing, Sony Hack, Netflix And Quentin Tarantino
SAG Movies: Not Many Surprises But Hawking Vs. 'Birdman' Fires Up The Best Actor Oscar Race - Hammond
More From Fleming Jr
- ‘Selma’s Ava DuVernay & David Oyelowo Reunite For Hurricane Katrina Pic
- ‘Me And Earl And The Dying Girl’ In Sundance Record-Setting Deal Talks
- Sony Pictures Classics Lands ‘Diary Of A Teenage Girl’ – Sundance
- Open Road & Sony Win Spectacular Auction For ‘Dope’ – Sundance
- Johnny Knoxville Brings ‘Being Evel’ To Sundance
- Harvey Weinstein On ‘The Imitation Game,’ Best Picture Dissing, Sony Hack, Netflix And Quentin Tarantino