Legendary Pictures and Warner Bros finally closed a deal with Toho to do another Godzilla. This has been going on for a year or so. Surely there will be 3D like in the Legendary/Warners Clash of the Titans. But can they breathe fire into an over-sized lizard that seemed out of gas in a 1998 Roland Emmerich-directed TriStar version considered a pricey disappointment? Anybody got ideas on how to make this reptile relevant?
Do We Really Need Another Godzilla Movie?
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Neil Diamond Signs With WME, First Agency In Three Decades
- Sony Pictures Wins 'The West', Mythology-Produced Pitch
- 'The Killer' Movie: Alex Holmes Set To Adapt For Pierre Morel, Studiocanal
- After Moving Slow As Corpse, 'Zombieland 2′ Gets Writer And Urgency
- Is the Movie Business Healthy Or Hurting? Deadline's Fleming and Busch Duke It Out In DeadlineNow Video
- Dylan Sellers Exits President Post at TWC