There’s yet another Sundance deal: Roadside attractions paid in the low- to mid-6 figures for North American distribution rights to writer/director Debra Granik’s Winter’s Bone. Roadside paid in the low- to mid-six figures for what’s expected to be a summer theatrical release.
Sundance: 'Winter's Bone' Goes Roadside
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Lava Bear Joins Chinese Pic 'The Bodyguard'
- Bart & Fleming: Are Studios Driving The Lazy Road Paved By Detroit Automakers?
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Circling Edward Snowden Role In Oliver Stone Film
- TIFF 2014: How Chris Rock, New Distribution Blood Fueled Film Deals
- Matt Damon, Zhang Yimou Want To Scale 'The Great Wall' In China
- Roberto Orci's 'Star Trek 3′ Commitment Knocks Him Out Of 'Power Rangers' Pic